xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
devildude93

Xbox 360

Which would you buy??  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone here actually know when the 360 is coming out, but if it is already out then have you got it.. Apparently it has wireless controls.. if so im going to get it, ive already got the xbox but i woudnt know what to get and xbox 260 or a ps3.. Which one do you thinks better!!

I think it will be on the market starting November 22nd this year. Just one month before chirstmas. Which is a really smart thing to do. I would get a ps3, it has better spec. and games. All xbox 360 have or will have is halo 3 and xbox live. That's the only thing i liked about xbox. And i heard they are going to make shenmue 3 for xbox 360, which i'm excited to complete the game (played one and two on dreamcast).

I think it will come out after 2006 in February, and I will buy XBox 360 beacuse you can play online and much more things...

193806[/snapback]

360 will also offer a new thing called the Xbox Marketplace.....kind of like a branch off of xbox live. What it does, is when you complete a certain goal in any game ex. Beat Level 5 of Tony Hawk, you would recieve XX amount of points. You can then turn around and use those points to buy new things for your game....new skateboards for your skaters, new guns for halo 3, etc.

The only thing is that my dad wont let me play xbox live so thats a bit odf a down side for the xbox for me.. Even though you get them free trial things(do they acctually work) my dad still wont let me play xbox live..

I will be buying an xbox 360 a few months after its release date. I have always been an xbox fan, and never really enjoyed PS or PS2. I believe that the xbox 360 will have the best games for every genre. For first person, Halo 3 will own the gaming world, and I think its funny that it will be released on the same day as the PS3. For RPG's, Oblivion has my vote. Also, the xbox 360's removable hard drive will be a huge plus.