xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mithshark

How Many Flash Drives Do You Have? COUNT EM UP

How many flash drives do you have?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hmmm, i have 2 as wellone is the 256mb mp3 player, which can be used for data storage as welland second one, 128MB for my mobile phoneman, these flash drives do come handy for quick file transfer, rather than writing cds or cdrws

Well, I got a 128MB for my Zire Palm, mostly used for multimedia stuff and a 32MB SD for a digital camera. I have been loking forward to get a flash memory stick, but so far my camera has solved every need. :huh: Total: 2

I have few of them ...First I have one mmc card kingmax in my siemens sx1 256mb Then I have one with 128 mb ... and one with 16mb... After that I have 128mb flash usb disk , wich is like 2 years old but still working ...And on the end I have 512 mb microsd card in my samsung zm60 !

i currently only have two of them , and i hold my website stuff on them, i run 4 websites...and erm Jasc psp, and my ftp program......512 mb pretty good, it does the job

i have 2, a 128mb one which the location of is currently unknown and another one most recently bought at christmas is my 1gb one, dont go anywhere without it has all my music, games and school work on.

i have 3 1. A chinese 256 mb USB flash drive, dad bought it, its *BLEEP*.2. A 1 GB USB from simmtronics , won it as a prize in a tech symposium.3.A 256 MB Memorystick for my Sony Cybershot W5 5 megapixel digital camera .Pressurised dad to buy it by telling him how awful it would be if we run out of memory while on a holiday.

box full of flash drivesHow Many Flash Drives Do You Have?

Hi, I read your post. Do you or your dad still happen to have lots of these flash drives laying around? Ive been doing a search online for (ideally) about 100 flash drives for cheap. I can offer you a decent price depending on memory size. I am looking for at least 128mb each..Let me know. Thanks!

-Iris