xisto Community
Mithshark

Trillian Pro Get it

Even if you use the trillian pro jabber plug-in you won't be able to use the talk feature on google talk. You'll just be stuck with another text messenger.

tried trillian before and I like it but I am not using it anymore and actually uninstalled on my system, I only use YM as my chatting program hence trillians main feature (IM programs in one) is not what I need.

I love trillian. It's far more realiable than MSN and prettier than AIM imo. I love all the smileys, especially Mr. Moustache. I only use AIM and MSN though, so I guess Trillian's main feature isn't very good for me.

One think I really enjoy about using Trillian 3.1 (the basic one) is that you can install it on computers that you are a user of. In other words, you do not have to have an admin level of access on a desktop computer in order to be able to install it. I am refering to a Windows 2000 system for this. It may be different for Windows XP.Overall, it is a great program to use, but the organisation of the displayed names is not ideal in my opinion. Plus, I still have not figured out how to edit my name using the MSN one.

Trillian Trillian ProHiWhen I m Trying to Connect Trillian using Yahoo mail account It's Giving Error "Connection Yahoo has Failed". But That yahoo mail id working in yahoo mail account I tried all the Things.Kindly If u Knows Any Answer Update me r Send to My mail id.ThanksSameer-reply by sameer