xisto Community
Static_Fury

Roms Emulators Looking for a sister/brother site

Ok I am looking for someone who is fairly new at webdesign and wants to start a rather large project. I am personaly a HUGE Sega fanatic, I have over 800 genesis carts. and a few houndred sega cd, dreamcast, saturn games. And i have the roms for them all. I am looking for a Nintendo fiend to make a sister/brothersite, and willing to posibly start a project together on new system rom site at a later time. I do not want people saying well you should make it one site i want more than one site for practise, and all my roms are legal, and if someone takes me up on this then its their responsibilty for their roms. So is anyone intrested?

and all my roms are legal

193380[/snapback]

Could you define how they are legal? I mean, explain they are legal because...? Maybe I am in the dark ages but I can foresee this discussion going the wrong way, completely. And since having a ROM version of copyrighted materials are still illegal--unless you have the expressed consent by the publisher of said materials, the discussion will have to end here. Instead of closing the thread I'll leave it open for you to reply.

Roms are legal as long as you own the the game its self, it just like when you own a cd and you rip it on your computer it leagal for you to have it on your computer and play it as long as you have the CD..

193620[/snapback]

So you are making a site, that you can download roms from? And of course, only people will only download certain roms, because they wouldn't dare to download anything they didn't own. :)