xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixhosting

Edible Cd

Will the cd be durable though, if people are able to eat it, then it must be easily to break. Also, would you really want to eat something that been out for YEARS covered with many layers of dust. And they must have put so a lot of preserved on the CD so it would last longer and people won't die from food posioning, but maybe cancer.

Cool! now I dont have to throw them at the wall to watch them break into little pieces when they are scratched or simply dont work. I can simply just eat it! I hope they taste good, cause I really dont take good care of a lot of them. What about the radiation from the laser? would it harm you? you could leave it in the cd rom for a while till it gets warm enough to eat. Whatever, at least it will be lots of fun eating cds while you play games or something, like if they were chips. LOL.

193368[/snapback]

i never throw cds away when im board of them. I put them in the microwave for 10 secs and watch inside its cool sparks fly up and colored fire spots up some times and colred sparks go down the cd its awsome

Haha, that's plain dumb.Well, dumb would be my friend who ate a cd that wasn't supposed to be edible..but that's a story for another time.Do you know how good the quality is on the cd? Are there edible CD-RW's?