xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
E-Sector

Super Smash Bros Meele 3!

Its not like you can control them with that piece of work they call a controller... Seriously, I have to have a controller in each hand and be swinging my arm back and forth...I get tired just thinking about it. It seems to gimmicky and I think it will be the Revolutions downfall.I mean sure you made my mouth water with the possiblities of all those great characters but I'm steering clear of the revolution. I can barely afford an X360 and a PS3 as it is.

Well, there is a chance it maybe be Shell-only.Shell is the code name for a generic controller which can play thr Revoltions older/downloaded games. Shell is also a extension of the actual controller

These characters should be in itSuper Smash Bros Meele 3!

Simon Belmont

Rick Taylor (from Splatterhouse)

Ristar

Vectorman

Tails

Knuckles

Megaman

Megaman X

Zero

Bomberman

Kystal

Alucard

Dracula

Naruto

Goku

Rocketknight

Little Mac

Ricther Belmont

Trevor Belmont

Sasuke

Goeman

Altered Beast ( Which is the main hero of the game)

Crash Bandicoot

-reply by Joseph Richards

More Characters...Super Smash Bros Meele 3!

Dude! You forgot quite a few characters! Some of these characters would just be funny!

Meta Knight

Agumon

Megaman (from Megaman Starforce)

Cooking Momma

A few dogs from Nintendogs

Paper Mario

Evil Toad

Riddly

Goku

Waddle Dee

Agent One (from Time Crisis)

Some of these characters are stupid, but I'd love to play a game where Cooking Momma can beat the crap out of Mario!

-reply by Callan

ya know who should be in it? these chars: pac man, nes mario, snes mario, nes luigi, snes luigi, Barney, elmo, timmy turner (from fairly odd parents) ,Spongebob, Baby mario, Baby luigi, Baby yoshi, baby, peach, baby d k (donkey kong), baby wario, goombella (from paper mario 2 and all other party members), and thats all I got.