xisto Community
tdktank59

A Girl Likes Me And I Like Her

this is coming from a girl. Just ask and stop making this into the biggest deal in the world. It's just a date not the end of the world. If you were asking her to marry you then i could understand all this drama but it's just a date and you really don't know if it's going to work at all.round

Thank you round!! I was just thinking about reporting this as abuse :)Guys, dont think that if a girl says she likes you that she wants to marry you or have sex with you immediately! You were just chit-chating and she might have been joking or playing. If you already know her, just tell her: "c'mon lets drink something wonderful tonight", and get over it already...As round said:"Just ask and stop making this into the biggest deal in the world"

It's very important to ask it right in her face. I made my own list:Best is: In het face2: telephone3: MSN or something4: e-mail5: smsBut just only use the first 2 and the best is the first....and of course (you have heard this many times) BE YOURSELF

It's very important to ask it right in her face. I made my own list:

Best is: In het face

2: telephone

3: MSN or something

4: e-mail

5: sms

But just only use the first 2 and the best is the first....and of course (you have heard this many times) BE YOURSELF

194220[/snapback]

Yes i have her phone number yes i know here in real life...

so yeah its all good now i asked her out...

Well just be yourself. Go up to her with a beautiful smile and ask her if she's busy or anything...if she says no, then ask her out for a cup of coffee or set a date. Just use your imagination boy!!!

Ok.,just stay cool and calm about it,just look at what her body languge is tellin you like how she acts while ur askin her,1.look in to her eyes,2.like I told you stay calm and cool,3.try not to act like ur messin with her you know like(jokin about the whole deal),4.Tell her that you really like her and that you have always and say will you (whatever her name is)go out with me? thanks good luck with everything!-rocker___chick103