xisto Community
leev12

Would You Prefer Xbox 360 Or Ps3?

I would take the Xbox 360 because it comes out earlier and already has games. while the ps2 come out in like another year. also, the xbox sounds more advance, not the name. And it was one of the first console that you can actually play with other people on the net

i would also get the xbox 360 too, there are games i already want on it like Halo 3 Project gotham racing 3, full auto, and a gta type of game called saints row and i bet there will be more good games! i read on a mag that it said the ps3 would be more better on the specs.

I would get a PS3 because the spec. is wayy better. And it has more game. I believe all microsoft did for xbox 360 is making the xbox live better and improving it and Adding some extra features like media player. But on the other hand, PS3 improved its spec. that is about twice the speed of the new xbox.i rather have more games to choose from and better graphic. And i heard soemthign about playstation 3 using sony's next gerneration dvd (blue ray disc). That means bigger space for better graphics.

Yeah, apparently the playstation3 has better quality, both graphical and video than the other consoles. It sounds to be one of the consoles of the future.Does the new playstation still use memory cards though? IF so, then I still feel the xbox will be a better value.I'm not really a console game player, but my friend is a fanatic. He has near enough every console that exists. I occasionally go down to his house to play the games.Anyhow, i'd imagine both of these consoles are near enough on par with each other. That's my opinion anyway.

As longs as I hate Microsoft I would never buy his products and X Box is not an exception. But Playstation 3 has that Blue Ray format and I don?t want it to become an standard so... I wouldn?t prefer none f them :huh:

I want a ps3 because the ps was the first consol system i owned lol... ive likes it since plus socom 3 is on ps2 but hey zipper will make one for ps3 eventually lol...The xbox 360 will come after that because i only have soo much money lol... But i dont like supporting microsoft i only use there os because its the major one for gamming... if all the games i played were on linux id use linux or mac... so yeah

I think u guys are right about playstation3 and i did say it had better specs and i would still get the xbox 360 but apparantly i will also get the ps3 when it comes out. There will be metal gear solid 4 which i will be mad for and other games. By the way i think i heard ps3 hasnt been running real games yet but anyway i hope sony does well cuz im getting both

In the first place it seemed the general consensus after E3 last month was that Sony's PlayStation 3 would be slightly more powerful than the Xbox 360, but ATI says its GPU (Xenos) will have the advantage over rival Nvidia's RSX chip. The wider variety Sony will sponsor for games, the wider range of audiences they will attract.Although most of the industry right now would probably give the performance edge to the PlayStation 3, it's important to remember that neither console's graphics chip has reached its final form yet.but isn?t all xbox live is the only thing, next to the halo series (that uses xbox live) that is keeping it alive. sony's ps3 is going to labeled an "entertainment super computer", because it is 100% backward compatable, you can get a harddrive for it to run it as a desktop pc, plus still plays dvds w/o you having to buy a special remote for it to play them