xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hiaito

Sim Cards

This is why I don't deal with cell phones. Everytime I buy one they say SIM Card included. I get it home and no SIM Card. >< I I have to pay like 50 bucks for a SIM Card, and activation kit. >_<Has this happened to anyone else...more than once?

Well the sim usually comes with the cellphone package. Why don't you try to go to your dealer? They might give you the sim. :huh:

if you buy a phone and the package said sim card included...then you should get teh sim card with it..i'd complain to whom i bought the phone from and get it for free...if you have to activate it its not worth it i know t-mobile has sim cards and i've had the same sim card no matter what phone i have...it changes the signal so the company dont have to deal with it along with my phone book. go back to the dealer and complain cuz thats not right.

Sim cards were first realeased so say if you went to europe (I live in us) and your romaing was high you could get a provider with cheaper roaming temp. but now they are just another way for phone companys to cheat and control you Ive found several sources (reliable) which sya that they cost manufacturs $0.17 apiece and Cell providers a average of $0.26 so i mean come on and no phone providers vene lock phones and refuse to give out codes so u cant even switch providers without buyign the activation code from a third party company or simply buy a new phone... How much of a jip is this?

yes i beleive that you have been cheated considering the situation that you were put in. sorry that its taken me a while to respond things have been goin on and i havent had the chance to do this. im trying to build up credits and keep them up but so far it isnt working too well...when i do get credits built up something happens anywayz....i figured i'd respond but i'll see ya around the boards...

In my country sim cards ( pay as you go, no contract) are only R5.00 thats ?0.50 in the UK. Is that cheap or is that cheap? <_<

This is why I don't deal with cell phones. Everytime I buy one they say SIM Card included. I get it home and no SIM Card. >< I I have to pay like 50 bucks for a SIM Card, and activation kit. >_<
Has this happened to anyone else...more than once?

Your phone should have came with the phone, mine did! If it didin't then I wouldn't pay 50 bucks just to get one, I would cancell my service and go to another provider the provides the sim card with the phone.

Your phone should have came with the phone, mine did! If it didin't then I wouldn't pay 50 bucks just to get one, I would cancell my service and go to another provider the provides the sim card with the phone.

Phone should have come with the phone? You mean the SIM card should've come with the phone. I've been resolved that issue. I have Nextel now. The mailed it out with the SIM card and all.