xisto Community
akshay

Opera Web Browser Buy opera web browser today

I wasn't disputing that. My point is/was that the browser with the best CSS support that is PUBLICLY AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW is FF 1.5. So Opera 9 is due soon and it's going to be better; Firefox 2.0 is in alpha development too so who's to say it won't be better again. The argument should only be based on what is currently publicly available.

Actually Tyssen had make very good points also. Being what is currently publicly available, I guess both browsers stand in good competition between it's own standards. The best way is to get both Opera and Firefox. That should render alot better efficiency in web browsing as we will be sure most things will work on the web with both. I also cannot deny that Opera renders everything perfectly. A good example is Gmail where it wasn't a supported browser some time back. Now Google make it compatible so it's not a big problem using Opera to check Gmail inbox.

The best way is to get both Opera and Firefox.

And I in fact do. I use both Opera and Firefox every day. And not just for testing. I use Opera as my email client and for all my webmail and use Firefox for normal browsing and as my primary testing browser. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've developed a site in Firefox (and working around for IE along the way) that hasn't been nearly 100% fine in Opera as well.