xisto Community
assassin9110

What's The Hottest Place You Have Been To?

The hottest place i've ever been to was California.. i went there on a vacation a long time ago with my family.. it was the first time i've seen a real desert.. we visited disney world and las vegas and stayed at the MGM Grand and the temperature there was blazin hot

The hotest place where I have been was Sousa. It's a small town on Paraiba (paraiba is a brazilian state - at the north est) where you can see dinossaur footsprint. I gave been there when I was ten or eleven years old. It was a school trip. I never went back there because I HATE hot places. My hometown is enought hot for me.

Outback Australia. Western Queensland just past Toowoomba, and also north west as far as Gayndah and Munduberra. Mid 30 temperatures in Summer, yet some of the outback towns have pretty good fruit picking seasons.

Whats the Hottest place you have been to?
for me it waz india...wat about u guys?

For me was Upper Egypt and Algeria.

Tennessee. I went down there the last three years in a row for a music festival (Bonnaroo) and it's the hottest place i've ever been. It was somewhere near Knoxville and this last summer there was a drought. The heat was too much, the sun was beating down. I got sunburn within the first few hours of being there and felt like I was going to pass out.Second would have to be Florida. Definitely hot but I wasn't forced to bake in the sun like at Tennessee

As many of you know already the hottest place I have been to was Southern Iraq during the summer and it was a nice and cozy 110-120 degree's. and if those AC's did break down it would suck since it was dry heat. Of course at 90 degree's it felt like 200 when the AC's did break :).

The hottest place that I have ever been was in the the lower levels of a nuclear missile compartment on a nuclear submarine while touringCertain scenarios would require the AC to be shut off, which somehow always seemed to be during my workouts. We were required to wear the uniform, which was basically coveralls, so I had to train in that. The temperature would reach about 120 degrees with no circulation at all. I would train in a spot where I had "just enough" room between the forward missile tubes, maybe with a 3 inch clearance on all sides, so technique had to be precise. I would easily drink 2 gallons of water during a one hour workout.

the hottest place i have been to in my life is pakistan it was 52degrees celcius [125degrees farenhitet]it last for 4 days in the nightit came to 38degrees celcius [100degrees farenhite]it was extremly baking hot and no raining! ! ! ! !!! !! !! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !! !! !!! !!! !!! !!!! !!! !! !! !! !! ! ! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! ! !! !! !