xisto Community
assassin9110

What's The Hottest Place You Have Been To?

I think it was Tunesia, but I'm not sure cause normally I don't care about weather forecast and temperatures :rolleyes:

I once visited Egypt and the hottest place was there in the desert. I went there in summer it was in about 75 degres.

The Hottest place I've ever been to is rather pathic...Flordia. I don't travel very much at all. Flordia is the farthest I've ever been from where I live, I haven't even left the United States, even once. I wish I could go somewhere like Egypt. :rolleyes:

Edited by Madkat-Z (see edit history)

Madkat-Z, if you are planning to go to egypt then I strongly recommand you go in winter or spring but never summer or you'll be burned under the sun and you won't enjoy Egypt. Seeing the pyramid was very hard on summer the sun was focused on the pyramid, it was impossible tosee them.

Edited by Hadi (see edit history)

i think brazil was the hottest place i have been to,there is a beautiful landscape,the seawater is warm and so clean,people there make a lot of sports and so they have nice bodys and they have nice skincolour. and besides there are lots of party going on always and they are so much fun. and as things are cheap there i can do more for a lot less. i think is wonderful. but be careful,you have to choose the rigth place or it's not going to be that good.

Well I am in Toronto right now visiting an Uncle and Aunt right now. And today the temperator is supposed to go up to 35 degrees this afternoon. And it should be at 43 or so with the humidix out there. I can't say I've ever been to the hottest place in the world. But Toronto is going to be a very hot place today. And tomorrow it should go up to at least 36 tomorrow so tomorrows going to be a very hot day tomorrow, so for me the hottest place I've been to or am at, is Toronto, Ontario, Canada right now and tomorrow. Thank goodness my Uncle has central air or I'd be dying of the heat by now no doubt. I was just outside tanning and it was about 11:00am or so and still felt pretty darn hot out there I bet it will be unbearable by this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon.

I was traveling to California earlier this year in the summer. We stopped for a pit stop in Needles, California. It was 115 degrees, it was soooo hot if I stayed outside for two minutes I would've been dehydrated.

Believe it or not, Folsom, California. I lived there for a while (No, NOT in the prison! but very close to it!) and one year, it hit OVER 120? F for two weeks straight, every day! Burned out my air conditioner, and had a very pregnant wife, all at the same time. Dang, I'll never forget that year.

Oh, and I've been to Las Vegas which is very hot, and Death Valley, both which may get hotter then Folsom, but I didn't have to live there, so it couldn't have been that bad! LOL

I have been in both Needles, CA and Folsom, CA and can vouch for the heat in Needles but I don't remember every hearing Folsom with that kind of heat. The Mojave desert north/west of Needles is another hot spot. I was born and raised in Sacramento, CA and can tell you that I experienced a day of 125 degrees F in the shade at the state fairgrounds there during the month of August. I really cannot remember the year. But then again, maybe I don't want to remember it. Whew, blood, sweat and tears. <_<

I dont travel out of this country so i would have to say Texas was the hottest place i have ever been. It was right in the middle of the summer time and i had to sleep in my aunts house with no air conditioning, it was not a very pleasant night. We found out that it was 121 degrees out there at one point. Lets just say that the car was my best friend because it was the only thing that had air conditioning. I live in michigan now and i am way too use to it being cold all the time, so that was brutal.

Well i live in New Zealand, right down the bottom of it. It never gets very warm.My dad, brother and i went to England, one of our stop overs was Bangkok, if any of you have been to Bangkok airport youll know its huge. Our plane couldnt get to one of those air walk way things so we got a sort of bus from the run way to the terminal. It was 11pm local time and it was 33 degrees celcious. I have no idea what the humidity must have been but it would have been high. I couldnt sweat at all and i was just brought down and couldnt move.We were on the sorta taxi thing for about 5 minutes and those 5 minutes were hell, when we finally got to the terminal it was great. Air conditioned and everything.It was kind of ironic because when we were in England it was the heat wave, most days got to around 28 degrees celcious but since there was low humidity it didnt feel a thing like Thailand.

I live in michigan now and i am way too use to it being cold all the time, so that was brutal.

Where in Michigan? Today it has been a scorcher with very high humidity, don't you agree? I am up in Manistee.

my own city. melbourne, australia.new years eve here last year and that day it was 40 degrees Cone of the hottest days here ever.as you can imagine everyone was wet before they even got to the clubs.

The hostest place for me as to be spain.Its the mostg beautiful place you can vist.From the beautiful beaches to the most beautiful women.Theres without a doudt Spain is the most hotest place i've been too.

Out of all the places I've travelled, I'd say that where I live now is the hottest place - Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In summers, the tempratures rocket to around 45C (and above) in the shade and during the night, it's around 37C, but feels 41C. To make it worse, the humidity level ranges around 75% throughout summer. It's very pleasent in the winter with minimal rain, but summers are when people rely completely on their air conditioners and when it breaks down, all hell breaks lose.