xisto Community
BordaForx

Secrets To Getting To The Top Of Google Search Engine Optimization Tips for Google

hi im a little new to the web development seen and have some questions i want to share1.) if people visits your site, will google/other search engines will see your website? your rank goes higher?posting on forums/shoutbox and others can help promote my site because from what i have seen google sometimes add the last post on a site in there search. is this a viable option? 2.) my friend has a blog that has a minimum of 500 visits per day and ranks no.1 to 5 on that catergory. he told me to create a blog version of my site even if the content is different and link the two together. make it in blogger because he said that because its google owned and must have a automatic but not perfect listing of your site so it will soon be in google search. and link the two together is this true?

Here, you will give advice (tutorials) on how to get to the top of Google.

Apparently you can hire people to get you to the top of google?

Type into google SEO and try to see what comes up although i cannot be certain if it works
as i havnt tried it before but give it a go and hope for the best!\
I hope this helps you !

The best way to get your site ranked high in a search engine for multiple search criteria...

Blogging - If you use a well known blogging platform, such as wordpress, for your website you will do well in google search engine results.

To really do well, you need a specific plugin for wordpress, it may be called SEO something... , it makes the php generated URL's more friendly by making them look like static pages...

Google will individually index these pages, so for example if you post on your blog "little tykes football club wins again"  (I couldnt remember your clubs name...)google will index a page with the title (your website title): Little tykes football club wins again... So after like a week you can have pages of google results just from your one blog with multiple search criteria in the title meta tag...

See if that helps you

-reply by Damage