xisto Community
BordaForx

Secrets To Getting To The Top Of Google Search Engine Optimization Tips for Google

The key to a good ranking is good content. There is little point in getting indexed if your site has nothing to index. Trust me on this, I've had sites that were "under construction" (and still do) and they didn't have anyy content on them, and even after submitting them, they didn't get indexed. For example, my site gets a bunch of hits every now and then from Google, because I have some decent content. I still should work on the meta tags a little bit at least.

The key to a good ranking is good content. There is little point in getting indexed if your site has nothing to index. Trust me on this, I've had sites that were "under construction" (and still do) and they didn't have anyy content on them, and even after submitting them, they didn't get indexed. For example, my site gets a bunch of hits every now and then from Google, because I have some decent content. I still should work on the meta tags a little bit at least.

Search Engine Optimization is beyond a certain level of keyword research and placement, SEO is just content creation. The content site model is obviously highly effective with the search engines. It does have some drawbacks, though. The typical content site takes untold hundreds or thousands of hours to create.

A number of automatic site creation softwares have come to market, as well as some very effective and simple to use Content Management Systems (or CMS). These take some of the tedious tasks of site creation out of the equation; allowing the site owner or manager to merely create the content and dump it into the CMS.

You in vane have the best ranking if people just after one visit get dissapointed in your content and never come back...you should have decent and well mantained content for people to vosit regularly your site so that u get popular and linked from others for the good content u provide. I guess many trics are there which is a good thing but none beats good content, regularly updated and that get people interested in it, and u should mantain a good policy of relations with other sites. the tricks u speak of make the difference between top 30 let's say but it doesn't matter if you rank in google at position 12499 due to your lack of content. And u should perfect your techniques of writting, u should learn how to write, it's not easy, one should put a lot of work in his site and even if this is hard it keeps the internet viable as a good source of information and get people coming again and again. It lets the best content win, the rest shouldn't even be there. Competition is the best thing. And one should really be able to compete to survive and perhaps be the winner.

two of the secret ways I've heard of is 1) submit your blog to blogger.com and get pinged 2) use google sitemap.Even then, still expect a wait of 2 months. I guess there's no secrets after all.

The most simple and the most harder way to get on top of the google is: Give your visitors what are they looking for !Yes its not into stupid machines, the prbolem is in humans.You can be better ranged on google if you use some tips and tricks... legal affcourse, you dont wont google to blacklist your site don't you ?If you need to get in top of google then you can allways pay some money.Use Google AdWord, for few dollars you can get better page rank, and people who are realy inrested in your site will come.Dont have to pay a lot of money, you can pay 20$ and after few montsh youll see how is your site going better.Using Google Adsense, where you are showing ads of people who are using AdWords, can help you. You have a lot of links to other sites... and they are chaching, thats good :lol:

It's not all meta tags, I have several sites that have meta tags and don't show up on google even though I've repeatedly registered them to the robot. Google uses links, if you want your site to show up in google in the first place, you need to have other sites linked to you, or else the bot will never find you. However, I don't know how the ranking works after you're in, I have never had the pleasure.I doubt it's all meta tags though, that seems old technology, anyboy can pop in a few meta tags at the top of the page, I still think it's link count. Because a website can keep the same meta tag and be first on the google search for so long, and then one day, it's second, without changing a thing, think it lost a link?As for the links, that's how sites like webrings and traffic sites work, too, they link to you, not only so other people can see your website, but it also helps you to get recognised by google, and I'm sure it helps them, too, of course probably in other ways.Now, I'm not really sure about this link theory, so if I'm completely wrong, please, cut me some slack, but I know at least getting recognised by google in the first place you need other sites linked to yours.

Wow good to know some secrets to get top in the google ranking.!!!I think than google alexa ranking is good, anyways google is better for top sites.!!If u want to get google top ranking for your won domain website, then i think u should get good and excellent traffic so that they might put up your website in the top list and on the first page of the search or else the better way to get the good traffic is for trying google adwords, where google places your link on google page searches in the advertisement link, so that the ur website gets good attention to customers and surely ur site will be top ranked in google. Anyways all the best..!@

alot of people are optimising their search engines for yahoo and msn now, as google's off limits to new sites most of the time.

What differences do Yahoo and MSN look for in a site that would place them higher on the search list?

What differences do Yahoo and MSN look for in a site that would place them higher on the search list?

I think there is no such criteria for Yahoo & Msn..if we simply work on the basics then the chances of getting indexed in search engines are good. The only problem which happens in the case of Google is that Google works on PAGE RANK and thus people work hard enough to bring the site up on the top search results, SO may be he was reffering to the techniques used to bring the site up on Google's search results.

pagerank has been well and truly dropped by google's I've got a pr5 site and its not even in the listings for its keywords and the top 20 for those keywords are pr3-4 sites!

I would have to say "content is king" when it comes to googles seo ranking algorithm, obv keywords, meta tags etc still help but without content your visitors wont come back time and time again. up2date content also helps, try adding rss feeds from other sites for instant updated content

I would have to say "content is king" when it comes to googles seo ranking algorithm, obv keywords, meta tags etc still help but without content your visitors wont come back time and time again. up2date content also helps, try adding rss feeds from other sites for instant updated content

Very true. Content is the most important part in the search engines to find that pages and for others to keep coming back to this particular page. If we provide quality content people tend to spend more time there and google search results are being determined that way as well. If a visitor spend much time in that page from the search result, it means that page is useful and it will have a very good or high google pagerank in few weeks too. I have seen that one of the pages inside my website has a higher google pagerank than the homepage itself. This is proof to this.

Let's continue discussing this topic...

its not that msn and yahoo have a strikingly different algo than google, all the SEs pretty much look for the same things. but google is soo slow in adding new websites it's almost criminal! you can be listed at the top of the serps in yahoo and msn for a year before google even puts you in its serps!

Common, one year?!...I thought it was some weeks at most, but it all depends on how many links other important sites have to the site...that's how google sees yours. Unless u make a manual subscription.