xisto Community
snlildude87

Sig Of The Week #8 -- Voting Vote for the entries here

Avalon and Saint-Micheal, both well done (all of you ofcourse) but those two are best... But my vote goes to Saint-Micheal. I like it that the sig contains more parts...very well done.Score untill now:snlildude87: 0Blue0016: 0bluhapp: 0Avalon: 2Samma: 0hulunes: 0Saint_Michael: 1

Hm, Bah, Snlil Blu Saint Samma Avalon(secksi text) I CAN'T CHOOSE. Ok..calm down..I guess I'm voting for Samma this time =_=.Love the background, and the blendering of render/text, at first the border seemed weird to me..but it kinda grew on me, I guess. So yeah.snlildude87: 0Blue0016: 0bluhapp: 0Avalon: 2Samma: 1hulunes: 0Saint_Michael: 1

No, seriously, post the scores please, it gets annoying when theres _ posts in a row without the scores, no offense just remember to add it into your post please.snlildude87: 0Blue0016: 0bluhapp: 0Avalon: 3Samma: 2hulunes: 0Saint_Michael: 2And also, try not to double post, report the post and ask a mod to edit it for you.