xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saga

The Little Prince have anyone read it?

I am just wondering if someone in this community have read the short story of Antoine De Sain-Exupery titled The Litle Prince.

190633[/snapback]

I read that book in 7th grade. I didn't like it that much. I don't remeber it much but I do remember that it was strange. If I read it now Im sure I'd probably like it a little more.

Yeah i read it it was pretty good.. at first the first time i read it i was like ..wuhhh?! :P and then the second time i read it... which was a few months later for a book report.. i got what it meant :P so basically i think its a good book !

I tried reading it a lot of times already but I never got past the part where he was on a planet and he meets this someone who asks a lot of questions. That's the chapter after the hat-looking or elephant-like boa constrictors he drew. I am postponing it for some other time. I don't think I have the right background to read it as of now and I admire those people who were able to appreciate when they were young.

I loved reading The Little Prince. I read it first in English after coming across the book at a used book sale and then I read it in my third year French class. I still remember my French teacher reading parts of it to us and crying about it. When she retired after that year, she let me have the poster she kept in the classroom of Le Petit Prince; I still have it up in my room. Anyway, I find it a nice story. It always makes me smile when I think about it.

I first read it when I was 6 years old; my dad recommended it to me. Looking back, I never really appreciated it at the time. True, it was written in a simple, light and easy manner but the meaning behind those words were much too deep for me to grasp.I only began to appreciate reading it when I unearthed the book from our attic several years later. It was high school when I rediscovered the book and, reading through it, found it making much more sense then than when I was a kid.I liked the part when he met the fox.Tame me please, will you? :)

I haven't read it yet but hope to one day. :rolleyes: It was one of James Dean's favorite books, which is how I heard about it. :) I don't think I had ever heard of it until I watched a documentry on him.

I borrowed this book from a friend but never really got to read it.Recently, I downloaded an audiobook file of this book and listened to it straight from beginning to end. I actually didnt get some of the messages so I had to rewind them over. :P But once you get what the message means, you'll find out that it's a really good book afterall. :PIt also helped that the narrators did good in readingtheir parts.

It is perfect book I read it manz times and finding out that me myself is changing bz getting older guess I shall read it more often so the kid in me does not die...Do you know where in england I can get a French version of this book?-sejna