xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexuk2463

Google Earth Zoom in on anywhere in the world....

yeah google earth has been out for a while now acutaly. they have quite a few version and the premium version d oes offer many nice features. like saving images in up to 4800x4800, making videos and more. also there is a web based version of it that works just like most maps on sites that tell you where to drive and how. by that i mean. scaling and pressing arrows to go moure south east noth or west. :huh:

I think this is a very good software...not only it allows people to have a look at their locations but it has its pros and cons as well.Here is the advantage which i think it has :It can be incorporated in Cars and it will allow people to reach to most destinations without any problems...I know I know that most of you will say that this system is already there in most of the cars and infact they are much better than this but look at the brighter side of it...this is free and soon we'll be having computers in low budget cars also and their it will come handy for those people who can't afford expensive carsIt will help defence of the countries in lot of their missions.Now, here's the disadvantage of google earth and similar technologies..that they will allow culprits to get any location they want in this world...again you will say that those people will already be having the same..or infact better technology but yet again...it will also help those culprits who are not at bigger level (i think you got my point..to whom i am pointing out here) and may be those small culprits will become bigger culprits.Well everyone of us knows that the technology brings both advantages and disadvantages it depends on us...that how we make use of it :huh:

Google Earth

Google Earth

I cannot get google earth to work anymore. I am on dial-up-is there a problem with that-it used to work fine a couple of weeks ago.

The only problem I had is that it would not zoom very close to ground level. I keep getting a low resolution problem. I have not changed a thing since I last used it.

The display is very large and pixelated-please let me know if you can fix this-I really liked the program-Joe

-Joe Fudala

My teacher told our class about this google earth thing so I checked it out it was pretty cool you know.-reply by hottie101

how can i

Google Earth

Hi,

I'have found google earth very interesting . Its some thing incredible

Honestly.I' appreciate much that program. Some times I,used to spend hours

With full joy .Thank you very much.Some one like me in his 50s could

Fly like a bird chasing his colorfule days at the wide world.

No more than this...!

regards

-reply by abdulnasser

Trying to view my house up closeGoogle Earth

Hi. I need help I'm trying to view my house up close where as I see my address on my front door.  The only thing I'm getting is the street and the roof of my house.  I need step by step access to get to the proper website/link to accomplish this task.  If anyone can help I will gladly appreciate it.  Remember I'm computer illiterate and I need you to take it slow. Thanks.

-question by Roslyn