xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zach101

Black And White?

Hey guys I recently heard of a fairly old but quite good rts called black and white however i thought this game was turn based oh well guess iw as wrong :huh: any way is this a good game ? your views on it im running bit low on cash these days so cant afford to go buy a lousy game.... i hate having to make good choices for once lol

This is a great game. It takes playing God to the ultimate level. You have a choice of being a nice God or throwing rocks at people and their houses and setting giant animals on them. Go and buy it, its quite old, so relatively cheap, so you can't lose out on that much.

From what I have heard this game is a very unique and exciting game. Unfortunately, I do not own this game and cannot tell you how this game is or anything else about it. Anyways, good luck to you and hope to see you around in the near future!

Yes i think i might buy it sounds like Kotr2 in rts forum :huh: how can u beat that however its pretty deffinete that once again i will go dark side.... but then again how can u resist the force?