xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlhaslip

Checking Size Of Web Pages and download weights

Well, most people here came up with complicated solutions. I think this is exactly what you looked for:
http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/

Enter your URL and check, it will then tell you the total size of your webpage including images, css, javascript etc. It will also show you the download time on different connections, how many external files you are actually using etc. Very useful tool ^_^

Well, most people here came up with complicated solutions. I think this is exactly what you looked for:

http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/

Enter your URL and check, it will then tell you the total size of your webpage including images, css, javascript etc. It will also show you the download time on different connections, how many external files you are actually using etc. Very useful tool ^_^

196767[/snapback]

Y E S !!! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much...

You know that Web Developer extension I told you about the other day?Tools/View Speed Report.  :lol:

Amezis, jlhaslip: you two obviously don't have the FF Web Developer extension installed. ^_^

Amezis, jlhaslip: you two obviously don't have the FF Web Developer extension installed.  ^_^

196939[/snapback]

Tyssen,

I have lost my network adapter/drivers on my principal machine and have been using a friend's Mac OS X machine for the last three weeks or so. Stuck with it for another few weeks until I get the laptop back.

No FF on this one and I promised I wouldn't mess with it, so don't want to d/l a FF browser for it. I sure miss my old beater * sniff * !