xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sader

Logithec Laser Mouse Not so good as they said

I buyed this first "Laser" mouse sience few months.But this mouse is not so good :Dhere's what is wrong with it:1 - it's too heavy (I am seriously)2 - it must be resharged after only three days (if you work with computer all day)3 - there hapends strange things some times for example:it opens "running applications" list self, when you close it it will open again and again and again... :ph34r: , or if you play CS and will take AWP sniper rifle it will zoom it self all the timeMy final word think again before buy it

I would try and return it. Yours obviously sounds defective. I've been using the Logitec MX-1000 laser mouse for about a year, and I have loved it. I don't work at my computer all day, but in general I never have to charge it. It usually goes about a month and a half without being on the charger at all. I never remember to put it back on the charging cradle after use. I use it for 2 or so hours a night.The problems you are having with applications sounds like a stuck button or something, but your problem is not indicitive of all mice.It is heavy, like all wireless mice, since it has batteries. I'm used to using wireless mice so the weight is not a problem for me.

I like my Logitech wireless laser mouse alot. You only need to get new batteries for it every month or so and thats not really a big deal. The good thing is that if I wanted to hook my computer up to my television then I just grab the mouse and turn around. It is really a great product and I would recommend that anyone who is in the market for a new mouse should buy one.

I hate wireless mouses because of the batterires. Laser just wastes more energy and means more replacement batteries are required. What is wrong with optical? It works great. My MS Optical mouse is like 8 years old now and it still works like the day I bought it.

The laser mouse has a rechargeable battery and charges on a cradle that acts as the reciever too. The fact that it uses a laser is really just a gimick, it doesn't really make any difference, however the other features that the MX1000 has make it a great mouse. It has 8 buttons, and can scroll up and down and side to side. The software is ok, but the real strength in my opinion is comfort. That's why I bought mine, it was the most comfortable mouse the had all the features I wanted. I find that people either love or hate wireless mice. Most hardcore gamers won't touch a wireless mouse, and lots of people don't like the weight. It just comes down to personal preference. If you like wireless mice the MX1000 is a good choice.

I dont understand why you would buy a wireless mouse, because you do play cs. for gamers that take their games seriously this isnt common. As far as wireless mice go i like logictech. I have the logictech mx 710 and i couldnt be happier. overall dont get a wireless mouse and stick with logitech.