xisto Community
Webz

Free Windowsxp Sp2 Cd From Microsoft just fill the request form and recive it

i wonder why no one bothered to ...well, let me thank you for the link onbehalf of everyone. even if most of the others may already know about it,it was new to me and a welcome piece ofinformation.(btw i dont use xp but i'm sure many others do)

sp2 is a HUGE improvement tho, if u havent installed it already, get it.... u'll feel a whole lot safer.....

Safer? u we are talking about microsoft we never be safe cause they don't do the correct things to get a safe OS, cause think on the money and get all the market of he can.

MicroSoft have the few bugs correct into SP2,windows XP it's bigest project and he was created by peoples, people is characteristic to mistake.thx for link.

Thankyou so much!!I tried to download it but it took me forever becuase i have a modem. :) And this guy at best buy kept nagging me to let him install it on my computer. But I don't trust leaving my computer at best buy anymore. Once they screwed up my computer and I had to reboot it and I lost all the stuff!!! <_< Stupid best buy...Well thanks!!! I needed it!

It is only free in the sense that you have to have bought the original unfinished XP in the first place. Which means that you were sold an operating system that was not really an operating system at all. Linux is the way to go.

shipping and handling charges???

Free Windowsxp Sp2 Cd From Microsoft

They say "shipping and handling charges will be charged". What is this?

Did anyone get charged? if yes how much they charge?

-reply by samish

So is this disk an actual Windows XP Install Disk, or just a patch for Windows XP to SP2? If it's the latter I'd have no use for it, as my computers are already both Windows XP SP2.

Thx for the find.. That means when you dislike your Vista version, you can just ask Microsoft to get a copy of XP? finally some nice services for Vista-Users :)

How to install Microsoft Windows XP automatically As you know, during installing MicrosoftWindows XP, setup asks you several questions about your installation drive, windows serial number,Your language, administrator password, local time zone and � . So that you should sit and answerAbove questions. But there is a small tool in Microsoft Windows CD , let's you answer theseQuestions before installing Windows. 1- Put Windows XP CD/DVD in the CD/DVD in your CD/DVD ROM andGo to following folder: X:Supporttools 2- Copy deploy.Cab in your Hard-reply by riyaz

thankingFree Windowsxp Sp2 Cd From Microsoft

I was browsing the net finding an windowsXP/OS, and wow!! I got this site offering free cd.. Its  nice!!    

-feedback by Dennis Roy Sedillo

Im not sure if I would wana do that lol! Im happy with my current pc and I know alot of people with spare xp disks and also alot of good warez sites that I can easily download it from (Not saying I will..)

Thank you for giving such great links. But here in Nepal, Not possible to get CD. I have not mastercard/visa credit card.I have a question?Is this genuine one ?Anyway We can find lots of copy cd here in about $1.