xisto Community
JC05

Hi Everyone!

Hello, I'm new to Xisto! I use to be at liquidh and almost had the P2H when they crashed! Anyway I like posting on the forums. I love Technology and like working with just about anything that has an engine in it.

Hey there. I'm new also.I came from GameFAQs...so naturally I love video games. =)Who knows? Maybe I'll help make the next Halo/Final Fantasy game or help finish Duke Nukem Forever after school. =P

Hey.. Well i was new like 21 days ago but now i not lol =D Ermm... what can i say Xisto is SIMPLY THE BEST you get everything you need and help for anything, you can post at the forums and you can get free hosting... isn't that good?

hey JC05!! welcome to Xisto!! hahaha its a great place here. once you post for a few weeks you will really get to know everyone and have a nice time posting and you wont even notice your doing this to get something. (did that make sense?) anwyas i really like it here. and the hosting is great ^^. if you ever need help with something feel free to ask me. Lucas

Hi there JC05. Pretty nice forum, huh! I believe you will find this forum very user friendly. If you need any help, I always say that the members and mods will help you. Remember, quality counts. Thats about it. Again, if you need help, feel free to ask. Great to have you on board,-Wild20

Hi, JC05, and welcome aboard! I think you came to the right place to share your thoughts on technology - and any other topic(s) you're interested in. The people here are friendly, creative (from the sigs they made) and very supportive. As for the hosting service, uptime is very reliable and managing your site is easy with cpanel/ftp.Hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to come back and post as often as you like.See you on the boards!

Hi JC05,Anything with an engine?? Cars ..rockets... ?? or just computer engines?? As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friends :ph34r: RGPHNX