xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sprite

Some Latest

Sorry I havent been posting here you guys... Things are kind of hectic right now...

Anyways, since I havent been posting here, I thought I would show you guys some of my recents...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

C&C Welcome! :ph34r:

Very nice work, Sprite. GTD one, the squares dont look evenly distributed, but that could just be me :ph34r:. The first one, the text, or the circle, could use a stroke, or a thick drop shadow. Either way, awesome job. Keep it up.

1. Nice brushing, but the render is a little dark and the dark background doesn't help either. I'd agree with what Truefusion said - the text/circle needs a bit more definition, perhaps even try a fancier font.2. Very nice, has the best brushing out of the lot, I reckon. Render is blended well and text is effective, though you could have done more with it. Just maybe the render is a bit overused, but that's more of a personal quibble I have with it :ph34r:3. Didn't really like the colours in this one - a bit dark and not a lot of variation, though I do appreciate the soft feel in the top right. Lovin' the concept of him looking down at the text, but I think you need something more in the sig, as it feels a bit bare. Either a fancier font or brushing or a vector or two maybe?4. The one I like the most. Truefusion's right - the boxes aren't quite equal in spacing, but I guess it's not a big thing. Good grunge and I like the font choice and bevel/shadow you put on it.5. Sorry, don't like this one much, the diagonal line bar things somewhat ruin it, especially the one over the render. Not going for the simple pixel font on top of it. I don't really like the white bits on top either - they feel a bit over contrasted, especially when on the left you have a soft feel, whereas on the right it's a bit crisper.

even though you kinda hid the text a bit its probally the best looking one to me... the last 2 look the worst to me :ph34r:, in the 2nd last one the boxes kinda cover the render... thats not what the boxes are for. In the last one I feel that you "overdid" the scan lines, I dont like the text either and the brushing looks a bit weak to me...#1 7.5/10#2 7/10#3 8.5/10#4 6/10#5 6/10all together... around 7/10btw truefusion is right... if you are going to make the boxes they should be evenly distributed

Wow...so many neat and nice signature you made.they show different style once look at them.overall all of them can be rate over 8/10. :ph34r:

wtf samma, thats a little harsh :/

Anyways most of those were older, heres some from yesterday...

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

Edit: The tag at the top looks a lot better on dark backgrounds, but it is a tag, and it is supposed to look messed up like that. - For those who dont know what a tag is.

Sprite, don't pay attention to the ratings. They change all the time. Just look at the comments of each sig. That's how I improved...Anyway, those are all very good. The only thing I don't like is that they're a little bit on the dark side, so they won't attract a lot of attention. Just hit a little brightness on the renders, and you'll be fine.

As for the 2 new ones posted in post #7. For the first one, there's this weird "bleh", if you will (i can't explain it), in the back of the render, that's a bit off to me. Not sure if it's part of the render, but could have used some brushing over it. For the panda one, all is good, but the text with the dotted lines, could be moved down a bit, or at least do something with the part under it. Like, add some scanlines with a soft light layer mode. Or something...

not bad you have some good stuff going on here the only one i think that is so so is the last one the scanlines take away from it just a bit. But the contrast of light and dark works well with all of them too.8/10 across the board.

heh sorry sprite... thats just my opinion, anyways with the 2 new ones u did for the 1st one you need to fix up that text and with the 2nd one i think the text mode is on overlay/softlight... leave it on normal, trust me it will look much better :ph34r: the brushing is getting much better in the 2nd one too

Wow, someone is very talented! Great job on all of these sigs. You did an excellent job of selecting some very dramatic looking renders. I really like the brushing effects and contrasts that you've done. The one I like the least is the last one. It still looks good, but I can't make out what the render is. It almost looks like a human is trapped inside some kind of a monstrous machine? Am I even close? The second to the last sig (number 4) has to be my favorite. The V shape really draws you into the sig and focuses your attention. Good job on all of these. Number 5 could use a bit of work, but overall these sigs are well made and fun to look at.