xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
simipro

Linkin Park

Hey wassup? Linkin Park is soo tight.Especially The songs: Faint, Numb, Papercut, In the end, and Habit they give me a rush when i listen to them because it seems like the words were based on my life....

Oh, no guys...

Hard rock or metal is a music to destroy your mind :angry: A lot of people find it cruel and satanic. Electronic music is much more intelligent thing :rolleyes:

Like this band for example Posted Image

But Prodigy is also unnormal sound :o

no...reversly...BUTi must say i HATE LP...coz they sucks...makin music for money, and for little girls and boys to yell: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, WEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!*BLEEP* that...that sucks...if you?re makin music...make it coz you love it...not to gain more money...hate nu-metal bands...Evancenes, LP, Rasmus, Limp Bizkit....and so......HATE THEM!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I love Linkin park! I dont know if anybody else has heard this but They did a song that was nto on any of thier albums that is quite good. It was used in an episode of the X-Files i belive. It is called 'My December". Its a slow song but you can tell it is them.

Oh for the love of god, no.. NO.. just. no.<_<;;My linkin park album, is right next to my Limp Bizkit album and Metallica.v.v all where "impulse" buysO_o I bought like 10 albums in one go.. and after hte 7th.. I sorta... just... started to take things because they looked good.. :/

Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands beacuase I don't listen to rap much and I'm more of a classical and rock music guy.Yes, sometimes I think I'm messed up too.<_<Well even though I'm not a hard core fan my favorite song is still breaking the habit. :) Go Linkin Park!!!

i remember sittin in my room, with a bottle of vodka in one hand and the other hand full of pills, ready to od, an linkin park was on "breaking the habit", and i realised i couldnt do it. just laying there listening to that song... needless to say, they r one of my FAVORITE bands. Numb seems like its written about my life. the gurl in the clip is like me aswel.

Linkin park is a great band. They have a lot of good songs! I love meteora. that cd is great. I will always go for Blink 182 over anyone just because they are the best of the best in my opinion. But then again everyone has their type of music they like.

although im more of a blindspott fan meself.... actually at the mtv awards (i think it was last year) it was really interesting how they said how much music was coming together. they were up on stage with POD. im a fan of both bands (i live for music) and fresh after hearing this i heard an awesome band called unloco.