xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
skaterguy

Counter Strike Source Oh yea

I'm definately gonna buy it when I get my new computer, as recently I have gotten into FPS games and I just got Half Life 1 for Christmas. I beat it, and I'm almost done with Blue Shift and on level 5 in Opposing Force, and all I can say is that the entire series rocks.This and HL2 are on the top of my must-buy list when I build my comp, man I can't wait to get off this crappy P3 and move up to an AMD Athlon 3000+

I play it but my computer lags alot on it because of my proccessor. So I can only play on small servers wih not that many people in order to have a good game without too much lag effecting my play. Cuz then it makes me look like a real noob if you know what I mean. :P

Yea my comp i had at 1st when i tryed to play css was rely laggy and bad but now on my new comp it runs rely cool and fast i think its so cool lol... also you need about a pentem 4 for it to work i think a 3 will be so slow i dont no about that AMD stuff dont got one dont no about it but a 4 works for me and atleast 256 ram cuss wit out it it wont play right or feal right when your play the game

Well actually I played it today adn went on a server with 8 players and it wasnt laggy at all. Maybe im thinking of Half Life 2 Death match cuz I know that was completley unplayable. :P

When does half life 2 come out? and is the new counter strike good? as in does it live up to the standards of the original? the original was great, but i barely had time to play it online, because back then i only had dial up. does anyone have a link to where i can download the new cs source then?

heh i actually LOVE this game! i think i went through a stage of about 25 weeks where i played it stop!Its still a lil buggy (especially with the buying screen freezing sometime) but i hope Valve will soon fix these...

I don't like CS:S... is not my game :angry:I need to jump and strafe and shoot at the same moment...I tried it but i return to play SoF2 and Q3...

Anyone here play the newely releases Counter Strike Source. It is still pretty buggy because its not quite complete yet. But I ordered it through steam today. When you preoder Half-Life 2 CS:S comes with it. It is the same as the orginal just a new engine I believe.

20173[/snapback]

how do you download counter-strike source :angry::blink:

Is counter strike a good game? It seems rather old and are the graphics even compareable to newer games such as Warcraft III or is it more like Starcraft?A lot of people tell me that it's a great game to play, especially at the low price.