xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Frozen

Frozen's Return. Oh lord.

Heh, been making sigs till the time passes, eh? Well, i must say, i'm liking the half life 2 one. I like the dotted lines on it. Good creativity. These are truly the works of frozen.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, its all more or less the same stuff, what I see. I'm not saying they're bad but its like people take one tutorial, and use that for all their sigs, or something.OR maybe I'm just being PMS'd about not being able to make sigs anymore, OR most likely both.But anyway, sept for the 2nd and 3rd which I don't really like, they're all pretty good, fav = the first, gj and yada yada.

The ones above the half-life sig are really good. The half-life one itself is also good. The colors on the rest just looks weird. Whether it's monochromatic or the color is too bright.Good job overall though.

you sure thats the reason (maybe forget where you put the pasword to your account here :ph34r:) anywaysWell the big issue i see you having well for at least this group of sigs is the text, either the color is off (2,3,5) or to blended in (1,2,5). blending in the render is kind of shaky as well (1,2,4,5).But i would have to go for the halo one beiing the better of the group, except for the circle that goes around it and not working with the background as much.i would say you where off your game just a bit, but not much, keep it going you will your groove back.