xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xadoflitan

Skypie

Thjis is a brand new invention by me that I invented about 12 months ago, it is a flying saucer anti-gravity machine that flies in the air. There is a high powered fan in the center of the craft giving the craft lift, actually theres two fans one for intake and one for exit. The intake fan brings air into the chamber and then it is spat out the bottom by the exit fan. All the while, there is a cetrifugal plate spinning round and round and round the circumfrence of the craft giving it complete stability. Jets power the forward and reverse thrust of the craft but the craft itself cannot be easily crashed because of the centrifugal plate keeping it at a complete 180 degree angle parallel to the earth.Xad

wow, that sounds really cool. Did you make that just on your own? Do you got any pictures of it, i would like to see it.

How long did it take to build?, Is it expensive based on the size and materials used?Whats the flight time like? How much Fuel does it consume on full flight?Are you goin to make it available to public?Im keen on flying things, just finished a flight in a C-130J Hercules! :ph34r: