xisto Community
Hitashi

Some Of My Very Many Signatures :D

ah! they all really really nice....but then it would have been better if instead of posting links you would have posted them as image.....what do you say hitashi and yes welcome to the forums as well...I am sure you'll love it as we all do :ph34r:

Being new to a forum is a wonderful thing...

Perhaps if hitashi was to self-report the posting above, then a Moderator would edit the posting to change it from links to images?

I'm too new here to know if the Mods are nice enough to do that, but one of them explained how this forum uses BBcode instead of html, so if hitashi was to ask reeeaaallllllly nicely, maybe they would help him/her also.

Probably.

The first one is monochromatic. There is also a blank spot. Try filling that up with something so that it wouldn't look bare.For the second one, don't put scanlines over the entire thing. Looks really bad. This one is also monochromatic.Third one is the best because it's not monochromatic like the others. Looks like a photo manip.For all of them, put a border on, and you should be set.

yep slap a border on them also with all of them put a drop shadow to give them a little depth to the grunge background used. but good effort in trying out though.

Pretty much agree with what SM and Snil said. All three are just a bit bland. Text can be worked on - with simpler sigs, it's best to have larger text to compensate (unless you're attempting a minimalistic look). Borders are important... as is colour variation.Some nice render blending going on. Just spice them up a bit and they'll be looking good :ph34r:

not bad...but if to add border to your sig ,which must be coooler than now.it is seem that the third one has not been completed...you shoud get it better,the most is the text.

Hm, I guess IMO they aren't that bad. First: The first one I like, besides the lack of a border.Second: It isn't that bad, but I just don't like it.Third: Still no border, plain text, and overall boring to me =/ but good job.

erm.. maybe a 3-2-1pixel stroke can make it better2nd... lower the opacity of the scanlines and put it below...3rd... try downloading a font pack.. ask samma for the pack.. its a great pack dow...

I decided i didnt want to put a pixel border on maybe if u wanna moan about throw a border on get one yourself.The opacity of the scanlines is already very low and i wanted to give that effect.Plus the font i used was out of 18mb font pack from thedesignworld.comGet the knowledge:D

I decided i didnt want to put a pixel border on maybe if u wanna moan about throw a border on get one yourself.

The opacity of the scanlines is already very low and i wanted to give that effect.

Plus the font i used was out of 18mb font pack from thedesignworld.com

Get the knowledge:D

188416[/snapback]

Yeah your fonts are ok, but just having good fonts isn't enough.

If the opacity of the scanlines are low but they're still obvious maybe you have to try a different blending mode altogther - overlay or soft light perhaps.

And borders are important. It's the difference between a polished/finished sig and an unfinished one.