xisto Community
Lyon2

Make Money In Megaupload.com Rewards. Pretty easy to win too

They get money by...

Make Money In Megaupload.com Rewards.

Replying to grnjd

They get money by making people like megaupload, and then finding out that they can get loads of files with it, so they pay for premium not realising that you can get NOTHING from megaupload unless you get reward points, so this carries on happening :D

-reply by Matty

About the site where you were earned moneyMake Money In Megaupload.com Rewards.Replying to paladinerdemI read the following post posted by you on Xisto.Com.This my earning list for last week and the total earningsTotal downloads for this quarter: 207092Total earnings for this quarter: $ 207.09Your rank for this quarter: 7Total downloads for today: 11276Total earnings for today: $ 11.28Earnings for the last 7 days:Date downloads earnings2005-10-16 11276 $ 11.282005-10-15 11884 $ 11.882005-10-14 12918 $ 12.922005-10-13 7213 $ 7.212005-10-12 10964 $ 10.962005-10-11 14196 $ 14.22005-10-10 13512 $ 13.51PLease tell me from which site you were earned.-reply by Srinath

why not try this?Make Money In Megaupload.com Rewards.

I think we should get one person to make a 99mb file of just random data, and get as many people as possible to download it. I'd love to see if megaupload pays out at all. 

imho

andy

-reply by andy

Hey, I was reading this topic, very nice!I myself make money using megaupload. But on a different/easier way: by posting videos to megaVIDEO (part of megaupload). They pay you per view, so you can make lots of money on that :P I myself have some 1500-2000$ a month by uploading some very popular videos, so that's not bad!If your interested here's the tutorial I folowed: TUTORIAL :angel: I'ts a nice and easy one^^

How the heck would this be "pretty easy" to do? Lol, you'd have to be on hundreds of sites that like/allow this stuff...

It's easy when we use warez stuff. It's easy when we use copyrighted material etc. try earning money from original or owned content. try earning money from creative commons content. nobody searches on megaupload for such stuff and hence you can see how people make it easy to earn from there. Simple, try warez isn't it and this thing goes let's hope these people don't complain when their house get's robbed and things placed for auction.