xisto Community
Lyon2

Make Money In Megaupload.com Rewards. Pretty easy to win too

Like i said, you can win money by using the free host server megaupload (megaupload.com).How to make money?Well, you just have to start using megaupload when you want to share a file with your friends, and then, deppending the amount of downloads of that file, you will also will win money, so, you just need to promote that file by sharing it in websites,forums,etc.., and when you have the number of downloads that megaupload say, you will then start wining money.For more information, and a better eplanation, visit megaupload.com and click the rewards button at the top left of the main website.Good luck.

Why does it say $1 if you get 1000 downloads but then it says:Less then 50000 downloads don't qualify for any payment or prize.You must have at least 50000 downloads within 3 months to qualify.Or am I missing the point here?Surly trying to get 50000 downloads in 3 months will be super hard?

Yes, reaching the 50000 download mark is pretty hard.The file hosting services like this and other P2P file shareing are full of pirated softwares. And you can not get your own file downloaded 50000 times, If it is not so interresting.The best way to get your file downloaded so many times is that you:1). Create the file very intrresting.2). Promote it using Forums, web sites.Anyways, Thanks Lyon2 for the information.

I don't know about that.... 50000 downloads in a three month period? I don't see that many people coming to my sites in such a short time. And that's assuming I had something that *all* of them wanted to download (ten times over lol...). Not too likely.It would be a good idea if you already were sharing files like crazy though. But sadly, I'm not... Anyone actually been paid by these people though?

50000 downloads in 3 months. You could probably do that if it's an anime episode or something. But the thing is that, megaupload is slow and sometime the downloads keep on interupting.They made money off by ads. As you notice, there are some massive ads on it and you have to go through several pages to get to the download link.

The secret is to share a pretty good file,doc,etc..., and promote it in all websites,forums,blogs that you know.

There are sites that have 100.000's of visitors a day, and i really think that 50.000 downloads in 3 months is hard if you share a normal file, but if you share a very good file you'll get 100.000's of downloads.

Also megaupload is somewhat slow cause tons of people share movies and game, so, those files are constantly beeing requested by millions of people, that's why some files have more download speed then others.

I've buyed the premium account for 100 dollars, and i'll be able to download everything forever at high speed.

For prices, visit this link:
(they have the 29 dollars for 6 months or 100 dollars for lifetime premium account. the best is 100 dollars, beleave me!)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Or see it here:

1 day premium membership $ 2.99 USD
1 month premium membership $ 9.99 USD
6 months premium membership $ 29.99 USD
1 year premium membership $ 39.99 USD
Lifetime platinum membership $ 99.99 USD

yhcln1, they NEVER LOSE MONEY, they win, and tons of it!One more thing, a pretty good idea to share a file/files is to share files like: - Very good ebooks about webdesign, programming, and other interesting subjects for webdesigners,programmers and other subjects that almost all people like to read ; - A Free game made by you, for example, a free flash game if you have a free flash games website like miniclip.com , freeonlinegames.com, etc ... . Or another free game made in c, c++ or whatever, but the point is that you build a good game and share it using the megaupload.com free uploads server ; - A good tool or program that most people will use it or at least for the webdesigners and programmers will download it and add to their webdesigners tools arsennal/collection (like i do!). - A good script made in php,asp,aspx,cgi,perl,javascript,dhtml script,etc, well ... scripts like: - Web Contact Forms ; - GuestBooks ; - Surveys ; - Shopping Cards ; - Forums ; - Banners ; - Counters ; - Etc ... .If you want ideas for making scripts in one of those web languages, visit one or both this sites: - http://www.hotscripts.com/ - http://www.allthescripts.com/
They have the most complete arsennal of free and trial scripts where you can view the scripts categorys, where you will have a start point to help you decide wich kind of script you will build,wich web language you will use (php scripts are more requested and downloaded by webdesigners,programmers and/or begginners), and more important info that you have to have in order to build a script that most people will download and use or at least to try ; - And much more stuff! The point is that you think a litle and after you create your thing, you then compress it with winrar or winzip and upload it to megaupload.com and then insert the link that megaupload gives you to share it in websites,forums,blogs,mailing lists,newspapers,newsletters,topsites,your websites,etc ... ... ... .

This my earning list for last week and the total earnings Total downloads for this quarter: 207092 Total earnings for this quarter: $ 207.09 Your rank for this quarter: 7 Total downloads for today: 11276 Total earnings for today: $ 11.28 Earnings for the last 7 days: date downloads earnings 2005-10-16 11276 $ 11.28 2005-10-15 11884 $ 11.88 2005-10-14 12918 $ 12.92 2005-10-13 7213 $ 7.21 2005-10-12 10964 $ 10.96 2005-10-11 14196 $ 14.2 2005-10-10 13512 $ 13.51

Well, I am going to check it out and post back when I get money or if there is anything else worth posting. It sounds like a wopper of a program if you could get the numbers rolling. I myself would be very careful using copywrighted material to make money (unless of course you hold the copywright), the money you make will never be greater than the money you lose in law suits! If you used a small file 5megs or under (good for even slow dial up to download) and like was mentioned earlier alot of advertising it (without spamming please!) you might get 50000 downloads in a 3 month period, but still it would be only $50. Also, if you had a file that was already recieving 50000 downloads every 3 months, you would be set because you could also save on hosting. My strategy is going to be to write a seiries of how to's and maybe a few midi's or ring tones, I also was thinking of using it to start distributing all these digitals of the sky and stars that I have (I do live in arizona, and aside from the hot days we have clear nights) they would make some killer desktop images. Never know it might work. I will be sure to post any news back here, this is too much fun!

Well ,is it only megaup that offers the reward system? rapidshare seems as famous to me, but theres no money,only free membership with your points.. Does anyone know of other webhosting companies offering rewards or affiliate programs?-londonlads