xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tonny

The Best Web Browser what do u think?

c mon people. what is the best web browser. i use google and i am satisficted. its fast and i always find what i m looking for.

187763[/snapback]

Is there a web browser by google? I haven't heard of this. Among the web browsers Mozilla firefox impresses me the most, its fast, reliable and with lots of skins to choose from.

If you are talking about search engines google is definitely the best... some of my sites aren't listed yet in the google - still I like it.. what to do.. :ph34r:

It has to be google - You can't beat google.Msn is next only because its defult thingy on IE and i sometimes end u using it.

google is by far the best, maybe just because it's big.(also, i think links or lynx is the best browser, it's so fast, but no graphics)

I personally believe that the best combination of search and browser is Firefox and search engines extensions. For example, if you want to find an encyclopedia article, add in the wikipedia search toolbar into firefox, or if you want to find a bittorrent file, insert the isohunt engine. Firefox's extensions greatly outweigh any other browser. On another note, I wonder if google will ever decide to create a browser....

c mon people. what is the best web browser. i use google and i am satisficted. its fast and i always find what i m looking for.

187763[/snapback]

Yeah i think so to i think google is one of the best internet browsers by far. It has a high search priorety and it has high search results i think that is the best thing about google. And that's something not all search browsers have! :ph34r:

I use google and yahoo. Google shows the most relevant results other that any search engines. But not all the time google gives you the result you wanted. So i use Yahoo to find the site that i wanted. I found a research that the search engine that shows most relevant result is Ask Jeeves, second is Google, third is Yahoo then Msn.