xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tonny

The Best Web Browser what do u think?

Oh you mean search engine? My favorites are Google and Altavista. There are many others like MSN which are quite good but I don't use them either because they load slow, or my search results are being poor.My favorite web browser is Firefox which I belive is one of the best out there.

c mon people. what is the best web browser. i use google and i am satisficted. its fast and i always find what i m looking for.

187763[/snapback]

Well technically a web browser is the software you use to browse the web, e.g.:

Opera

Internet Explorer

Safari

Mozilla

Mozilla Firebird

Netscape Navigator

Personally I used Mozilla Firebird as it's small, free, secure and not Microsoft :ph34r: You can download it here.

Google is a search engine, I personally find it to be the best but. DRM (digital rights management) people can get certain things excluded from your search and ad payers can change the likelyhood of their sites coming back - so Google is not necessarily a fair representation of the actual content of the net. I'd be very interested to hear of one that is.

Do you mean search engine or web browser?

Search Engine  = Goooooogle is the BEST

Web Browser = Firefox is the BEST

187773[/snapback]

sorry i wrote it wrong. i mean on serach engine. once again sorry

erm i think google is quite good but when i comes to pictures it is quite stupid so thats why i go to ask.com for pictures but theyre not good a text information so erm yh googles good but not for picturesbut web browser is firefox although im not using that right now...

My favourite search engines are Teoma, AltaVista and Google. I use Teoma for text based searches, AltaVista for images and Google for the other features it provides, like Froogle.And just out of curiosity my favourite browser is Opera.

google is by far the farthest reaching search engine on the net. Nothing can beat it. the logic behind google's pagerank is too good to ignore and not use in today's search on the web. Google is the only way to go, because it's the best. No if ands or buts. i use firefox, and people, don't use opera... its big, clunky, and not very good at what its supposed to do... browse the web. THe only reason one would use opera is to test css scripts, because opera is the most integrated and up-to-date on css versions and functions.

i supose it is search engine, in that case i always use google, since a long time ago is the unique search engine i use, i don't know why i stop using other search engines, but google rocks, it's powerful, innovant, and it's in continuos evolution

Google and yahoo are both good and same but the thing is that google is more plain and simple ....doesnt confuse u, really easy to use!!!!! and 99% of the time gives u wut u r looking for ......so if i wuz reccomending one i would sooo reccomen google......and google is comin out with so much new stuff like their sattellite sytem thing and gmail the 1gb mail system.....so ya google is gunna get really big tooo...give them like 2 years..

For sheer greatness and search based excellence you cant beat Google, its by far the best search engine in almost all aspects, but especially relavence and speed. And thats just the search engine, if you take into account all of Google's other features they pretty much rule all, thats my opinion anyway.