xisto Community
jae-unit

Uses For Computers What do you guys use computers for?

I use my computer for just about everything I do. It sounds funny, but I have my computer hooked up to my toaster oven, and one of my old microwaves. Anyway, I use my computer for gaming, research, school work, and some bills.

I have two computers. One is a server and one is for my personal use. The server one performs well, and assists me in hosting IRC Servers without having to leave my laptop on for 24/7 thought, the computer fan is starting to drive me a little nuts and over the edge. The laptop I use for "personal" use and school work. ANything Else I am able to do on my own.

I use the computer for almost everything you can think of.  You can find anything on the internet.  I do my homework and  I use sparknotes for work and reading.  I use my computer for downloading and listening to music, videos, pictures, and software.  I take school classes online at govhs.org.  I watch videos and check out the weather alot.  I have an obsession with pictures so I also use  my computer for uploading pictures and putting them on my website.  I also search the web for comical and crazy websites that not many people know about.  You can most certainly do anything on a computer, buy anything on a computer, talk to anyone on a computer, see anything on a computer, hear anything on a computer, and test things on computers.  I just love computers.  If theres anyone out there that can tell me when kinds of things you can't find or do on the computer I would definitly like to hear them.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
AmandaB78, you need to close your BB codes once you open them. For example this should have been entered at the end of your post
[/b][/color][/font]
Close tags in reverse order of opened. Entered closing tags. And please use font type that is clear for reading. I'm changing font Impact to normal. Remember to use Preview Post feature before submitting.

187218[/snapback]

you cant give your computer a drink and take it to a fancy restraunt and date it!

I have a computer for getiing news and playing games (since my ps2 broke :D ) and mostly for talking to people that are close to me. What do you guys use yours for?

187213[/snapback]

playing games, using the internet, talking to my friends on msn and Xisto.

that kind of stuff

i use my Pc to talk to friends and family on aim, msn, yaho and of course good old e-mail.I also talk to my friends over Xfire to play games and co-ordinate with them, use vent to develop on teh spot strats and well have a grand time, everyone loves VOIP.I use firefox to browse the web lokking at forums, tutorials game sites etc.Play some games css, bf2, cod2 etc.use it to create works of art photoshop/flash etc.Yep thats what i use my PC for :-D

I use computer for two main thingsGamingInternetComputer without games is no good. I love playing any game i like action tilles alot.I also use it for internet since it is great place to be to play games, chat ,roam around , download stuff and a lot moreI love games and internet both.

Work...All work and no play....well some play....After being around computers 8 hours a day in the office as the techy guru, I come home and don't want to deal with it. That is why I have a Mac Mini at home. All I use it for is to check email. I also maintain a website for local ice hockey goalies so we can sign up for drop in times at the various Ice Rinks. We were having either one goalie show up or ten. You only need 2, but having 3 or 4 is nice because you can rotate in and out. I do own a PS2 for games and even then I don't play nearly as much as I did in college a few years ago.

Uses for my computer (not in order) :- Gaming- Graphic Design- Web Design- Homework- Music- More Gaming :blink:- Suring the old Internet And well thats most of it really, probably most of the uses there are for a computer, minus paperweight :ph34r:LoTech

I also use it mostly for pretty typical things such as gaming, video and image editting just for my own projects and stuff, website building hehe that's why I'm here, and just the necessities to keep my life under control like email, banking, ebay, etc.

Huh..This is why I love computer - IT CAN BE USED FOR ANYTHING! Mostly I use it to browse the net, I produce music so this is one of the major time consumers in my life :( I listen to music all the time when i am not producing it so I think I can put MUSIC on the first place...Other than that I use it to chat with MSN with my friends, make websites, store my digital photos, do work for sql...I think the list would be much shorter if i told you the things yoiu cannot do with this machine :(greetz

I have a computer for getiing news and playing games (since my ps2 broke :( ) and mostly for talking to people that are close to me. What do you guys use yours for?

187213[/snapback]

I use my computer for EVERYTHING.

To start off: Programming. I write everything. There is no program on my computer that i did not write. that includes the programing languors, to micro word, to mspaint, to ftp. I play games, I post on forums, I do work.

In truth, I don't know what i would do without a computer!!!!!

Notice from snlildude87:
Do not modify quote blocks. Credits adjusted

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)