xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
byte

Ogame Awesome space text-based game

I was playing this game long time ago also. It is fun but it is not nearly that lasting. Also I would say that the biggest problem is that there is no steady community there is for month or a bit longer, but nothig more some online games have community which lasts for years.I was in medium size clan and then one day we just decided to leave it and that was that everyone left we become bored. However if you know that you want do anything for some time then feel free to jump in and play.

Hey, what universes did you guys join?
I'm in universe 4, 1:435:11.

Try to not reveal your position in that game because someone can attack u from this forum :D.

I used to play that year ago. I stopped because I realized I need to wake up in the middle of the night so I can be good planet.
One funny think is that my sister who have 30 years also played Ogame. I founded that when she mistaked send me a message that she is in 3rd universe. She wanted to send that message to other person on messenger. :P

Yea.. game really is one of the greatest.. I stopped few months ago.. When you get high with points ppl won't stop attacking you... I had everything opened to build... So when I completed all my goals I've made it on Vacation Mode.. so if i'll start to play it again I won't have to start it over..

I was on it, and I had about 200,000 points. I spent FAR too much time on it, when I could be doing useful things. I would advise anyone spending more than two hours a day on it to quit, as the addiction will only get worse...

I was on it, and I had about 200,000 points. I spent FAR too much time on it, when I could be doing useful things. I would advise anyone spending more than two hours a day on it to quit, as the addiction will only get worse...

^^

This guy here got me playing it. I stopped playing after 20000 points cause I basically got sick of it.

I was doing things like waking up at 2:00 just to check my planet, and I got attacked to much also. :P

yea.. attacks are bad.. ppl make you do strange things.... thing with alliance is really messed up... if someone attacks you with like a very good alliance .. you can't fight back.. cus others from his alliance won't let you..