xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo

Copernic Agent search engine

Copernic Basic is free to download. It may be a stripped-down version but it still works well. I have it loaded, but never use it really. I usually use Google.

The toolbar integrated to Internet Explorer allows you to quickly and easily use Copernic Agent Basic to search directly from your Web browser. Every search you start with this toolbar is synchronized and replicated in Copernic Agent Basic.

Apparently this is a new feature, I must have an old version. I think I will download this program again & check it out.

One feature it has that I love was the Highlight feature. When you search for keywords & it brings up a page & you JUST CAN'T FIND that darn keyword anywhere, Copernic allows you the option of seeing your keywords highlighted, like googles "Cache" feature. Actually that is one of the main reasons I use google (I almost always use the cache instead of the actual search results)

It's a good program, I think I will be using it alot more.