xisto Community
hulunes

Do You Like Pure Milk

hey...do you drink milk usually? :P which kind of milk do you drink,pure milk?or fat-free?sugar added?mix chocolate?some kind of powder?...which do you like best?

Mmm, I love milk. I drink it all day long and especially right before bed. I swear, I could go through a gallon a day, if I wasn't a poor college student. I prefer skim milk, but I'll accept whatever's there. I've even had goat milk before.. it wasn't terrible.

The only time I will be caught drinking Milk is when I place a cup of it in the Mircrowave and add some Milo (Hot Chocolate) to it and have it before bed. Other then that I don't drink Milk. And when I have my nightly drink of Hot Chocolate it is with Full Cream Milk

I drink whole milk, and about a gallon a day at that.I also drink a pint of chocolate fat free milk at school...that's the best thing they have to drink without paying extra.

There is 2 ways to drink milk:One way u go to the store but a cow and a milking machine. Next you take it home and use it on the cow. Next pureify it of all bacteria. Now take a Big glass (5 gallon) and pour the milk in. Next u take a big straw and drink the milkThe other way is to repeat step one. Next take your favorite flavor of ice cream and a 10 gallon blender and put 4 gallons of ice cream in and the 5 gallons of milk then blend it. Then invite friends over and drink till your full. For added flavor pour a little whisky in it to get a little drunk when you drink it

The only time I put milk into my body period, is if its used to cook something.Ever since I can remember I've hated milk, I always have and always will. So what kind? The kind that doesn't exist.

Milk is intended to feed baby cows... not peoplethats what a vegan teacher I've had years ago used to tell us.I like milk though, especially the 1.5% fat kind... goes down like water...

I never drink milk as much as I should when I was young, that's what my mother told me. Now I drink powdered milk with sugar and a hint of powdered coffee every morning. :P

I haven't drinken just normal milk since I was about 8. I think it's disgusting... really sour to me. I won't eat cereal. I do use it for cooking though.I also drink chocolate milk every 6 months or so. I also will have a strawberry milkshake every 2-3 months. Milk makes me really sick so I don't drink it much. My calcium is really bad. My nails break easily and I easily break bones. I don't know if my hair has anything to do with it, but it seems to be falling out more then the statistics say.