xisto Community
ĐeadHunter

! Free E-gold Money ! I need E-gold and you??

Notice from Dooga:
This is a scam
Hey Everyone.I found this simple way to make free egold in less than 5 min on another forum. Try it out, its awesome!Let me explain how can you do it!When you send money for any account, egold must find it first and than make the transfer. This process is made by a robot!And if we force robot to make what we want?The robot works in many accounts, that are called "temp" accounts!For transfers any amount, the robot account is ([REMOVED]).So what to do in 3 simple steps!1- Send money to the temp account ([REMOVED])2- In memo write the perl/cgi code " $begin (retrieve<3); " (just like this)3- Wait 5 minutes and refresh your account!I tried it out with a couple of cents to test it out but nothing happened, I replied to the original post and the guy responded it only works with $1+.I don't know why it happens but it does. It hard to explain. You get a random return each time, but always more then you sent.

register at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and get 10$ total and 0.5$ by each person that u refer to this site to register. You can create new accounts by changing ur IP and then in 10 minutes u got 10$ cash on ur e-gold account....lol. Thats it.

Great **bottom** post man, I use that process too, it makes me around 10 dollars in 5 minutes though and I just go ahead and spend it on online games. Gotta love E-Gold. :)

Well I will say these ways of earning cash are often waste of time. Your efforts end up in smoke. I had visited a website couple of weeks ago which I fond quite interesting. At that site it was mentioned how you can earn money online with help of free website (well the website is very short and to the topic) . The website has mentioned a quick and step by step guide . You can launch your website in few hours to generate revenue . I will say I have found this website better then any money making program I have seen so far. Check it out your self.

myplace.batcave.net

can i collect my money through an interswitch worldwide

! Free E-gold Money !

Can I collect my money through an interswitch worldwide,if for instance am into business which is far away from my country and they often produce something like a visa card can I use it I my own country .

-reply by akindele one

Those who are thinking about e-gold money they should know the fact that e-gold is bankrupt. It went bankrupt and no longer in business. You'll find some people making transactions but it'll hardly pay you any money. So use E-gold at your own risk. If you want to as there are some exchangers working on it.