xisto Community
snlildude87

Spiderman Render [by Nguyen] little choppy, but still good

Since I can't host this at imageshack, I had to go to mediaupload.net to upload it. This one is a little big (1.09 MB), so you feel free to shrink it down if you want. I realize that it's a little bit sloppy near the fingers, but, holistically, it looks good.

Posted Image

I also made a spiderman sig for the occasion as well.

Posted Image

C&C on both are welcomed.

Tell me if the render doesn't work for you, and I'll give you the alternative URL.

I love the intense colors on the sig. Great work with the render as well :P9/10

not bad! considering the sig you were able to make using this render!

I always loved the spiderman but :P cant make any sig with this render because my PC is broken Posted Image

nice cut but i got enough spider man to last me the life which reminds me i havn't done a spider man sig for awhile thanks for the reminder.

I love the intense colors on the sig. Great work with the render as well :P

9/10

185282[/snapback]

Thanks. I love the sig's color, too.

nice, i like it how do i make a background transparent? i select the area with the magic wand and go to help export transparent image is there another way?

185288[/snapback]

Never rener with a magic wand. You will not be able to get a close enough cut. Instead, zoom into the border at 1600%, select the Polygonal Lasso tool, and start cutting. If your background is a single color, then you can try to use the magic wand to cut, but if your background is really complicated, cutting with the wand will hurt you.

You can also try checking out a cutting tutorial here (made by Phyre).

nice cut but i got enough spider man to last me the life which reminds me i havn't done a spider man sig for awhile thanks for the reminder.

185291[/snapback]

Thank you. You're welcome.

Its alright.. Not that good tough... I give it 6/10 the renders arent realy good together. As the large spiderman render is so much bigger than the small one. It looks like spider man have a tatoo =You should try some c4ds ^^-reply by fdsafdsa