xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
penny665

Simcountry FREE online sim country country game

Awesome game. i was thinking of buying such game and magic here it is. By the way if the game is online then it would take alot of bit transfer for such an magnificent game therefore i think it will slow down my computer but i can delete the temporary. If the game is in so much detail i think i ll need to learn alot before i run my country. I am giving you my email address as i want you to earn and seems you are very interested in the game.i_just4uh@yahoo.co.in

Wow.... At first I thought that it was going to be another game from the people who make simcity, the sims, etc. But instead it sounds a little more like civilization. I am interested. Is it all made with html?

Too bad itSimcountry

I played this game loong ago on White Giant back in 2002 when it was free.  It was a lot of fun then.  I had 7 countries, created flags, uploaded weird national anthems, had fun making weird names for my countries and corporations.  Clueless Espionage and Middle of Nowhere were my favorite country names. I liked figuring out how to make a profit, which wasn't too hard after you got used to the site. I started playing again recently and the site hadn't changed much.  It was a little easier to navigate, but it's not free anymore.  It really isn't worth paying for, and sometimes the financial results aren't the easiest to follow (like making the interest rate based on a real life year.)  I moved up to around 140th place after about a week and a half.  If I wanted to keep playing I'd have to wait for population growth to add more countries, then build a military, then take over countries and start over.  If it were free again I would stay in thegame.

-reply by Monetrun