xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CopperZepher

A Girl That Is Impossible

I have yet to even TRY gel in my hair. Now, I don't want to get TOO natural. I am a 15 year old, and without deodorant, thats a little too natural for me. But i dress casually pretty much every where i go. I think the last tim ei wore a suit.... yep... Marching Band.... not there any more! The teacher bribed me into quitting, in return for an A+ in the class. And boy did that work out great... :P .Keep in mind that my Ex is just a crazt girl that goes through boyfriends every week or so. But the girl who gave me information is just a girl that I know. That I happened to have a crush on, a while back. She knows that, but is still ncie to me, although is a little TOO poser-ish. Now, I'm not exactly "cool" in my school, so I dont judge people too much.

Now here's another dilema, if anyone is still reading this... Homecoming is in 6 days. Ticket's go on sale on monday. Should I even go? I can't dance, I don't like today's type of dances. And if I should, should I go ahead and buy 2 tickets and give one to a girl as a proposal? It would be really nice if I could get the girl that we're talking about here to go with me.

From your posts I can see that you are too emotional and become attached too much in the beggining. This is a mistake (unless a girl is a real *BLEEP*). This is a problem of many guys. If a girl looks them with THAT look like she is interested a guy automatically thinks "she wants to have sex!". But that is not the case, so go steady... Be her friend, tease her like you would tease your sister! Dont be needy! Dont be insecure! If you think her *bottom* is hot tell her that, but avoid giving compliments to a hot woman early on. Be a tease. Act like you are the catch! Girls pick up this if you know how to demonstrate that. And dont forget to have FUN!

Ok i know where you are at because i was there just a few years ago (i am 19 now). The thing is everyone here is like "dont rush into it" yet you are 15 so seriously guys, ive known of 1 relationship that has ever lasted since 15 years old so like if you like her tell her and be like "would you like to go on a date sometime." Like what do you have to lose? If she says no, there are soooo many more fish in the sea and since you are young like give it a week and you will be over it and most likely she will be too. It may be ackward the next few times you speak but you still will end up being friends. When i was 16 i asked out like 2 of my friends because i liked them during that year and i was rejected both times and yet i still hang with them today. i have even dated a good friend for 6 months, broken up with them, and still are friends with them. So what i am trying to say is just go for it and what is meant to happen will happen. You are young so dont expect the relationship to last longer than a year or two since you are still changing and in a few years you will be a different person then you are now and so will she thus it is likely you two wont be compatible any more. Just go for it and see what happens. PM if you want to know more information on why i am telling you this.

Hey, I am probably not the most expert in this area, but I can tell that girls usually don't date boys younger than they are. But if you still want to date her, you should just ask her to go out... be natural, and remember (as someone said before): do not ever rush, or make any pressure on her... :DCheers! :ph34r:

This is all great lol. First, I don't have a sister, just if you wanted to know. I think the whole not putting pressure on her is great, but isn't asking her out more pressure than almost anything her life has to see (yet)? It's going to be alot of pressure on me just to ask her out in the first place. Also, alot of people tell me I'm too "clingy" and I don't want to be that. BUT, if she is what they say she is (a Control Freak), then wouldn't I be just the type of person she is looking in a guy? If I'm so needy, isn't that perfect for a control freak? I'm not trying to be mean, but please tell me if I'm wrong. I don't even realize how I'm needy or clingy, so it would be hard to change, but if I am wrong about the above, please tell me how I can change.

BUT, if she is what they say she is (a Control Freak), then wouldn't I be just the type of person she is looking in a guy?

You should not care about what she is thinking of you, and adjust yourself to that!! DONT! Thats a mistake, since it signals to her that you are insecure, and not sure of yourself, and that you are going to do anything for her to like you. Bad news is that since girl finds this out, she dumps a man. He is not "the man" at all in that situation, since she manipulates him. This is not interesting to women!

isn't asking her out more pressure than almost anything her life has to see (yet)?

Going out with her can be a "pressure" only if you push it :D No, seriously, if you go out as a frinds, there should be no pressure (until one of you creates it). You should be the one to control that.

It's going to be alot of pressure on me just to ask her out in the first place

I bet it would! But just go with it and eventualy (as time goes by) it should dissapear. If it does not, consult a doctor :ph34r:

Alright. Well I missed my chance of going with her to homecoming. BUT. The night before, the football game. She gave me a ride home. Which was really nice. And I found out she wasn't going either, because she doesn't have a boyfriend or anything. So I'm good there. ALSO! Now she flirts with me, SO! Like you guys said before, make HER flirt with ME! Which is happening! I'm getting closer and closer!!

Alright you guys... if you are still here... I'm thinking about going for it. I don't get to see her much at school, but that's cuz shes always like off campus driving around. But I almost always see her after school and around downtown. Keep in mind I live on an island, and a not too big one at that. So downtown isnt that big. I have almost nothing to do with my time, so I would be able to pay much more attention to her than most guys that end up having relationship problems anyways... What do you guys think?

Erm.. do you actually want to go out with her?Well like simply-me said ask her out like as friends to somewhere nice that doesn't put on much pressure on her and then try to get to know her more because that way you are sure that you want to be with her :) and like you said yeah you need to get to know a gurl more instead of rushing into things because 6 days? thats worse than my best friends last relationship. And then if everythings cool between you and your "friend" ask her to be your girlfriend because she will appreciate the fact that you have bothered to get to know her instead of just asking her out.