xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

Unreal Sig

heh, this one has NO brushes what so ever, lol when i saw my friends one, i went crazy cuz it looked so good but then he told me that there were no brushes, i was like...

Posted Image

heh if you like ill make a tut of how to do sigs like this :P, plz comment + rate

well it is a nice sig Samma, but if I am not wrong you have used the wind effect on the render and beleive me if that is the case then you have used it to perfection.The only thing which lacks here is that the render is not clear...that is you must have placed the original copy of the render on the top layer.The text seems to be really good!Rating : 8/10 :P

lol yeah it was motion blur :(, lol it is my first motion blur sig so heh, dont get too rough on me :( lol yeah i like the text too but it didnt really fit in without the slight motion blur in it. With the render, i had a V1 but that turned out stupid because he would always be too light for some reason :P, heh thanks

Great work samma, my only complaint is the blurriness of the main text. 9/10I have often wondered about the fascination with brushes here, as samma has shown you can do some amazing stuff with filters too. I have only just started using brushes with PS, I used to use PSP and a wide range of filters and either I'm not that good with brushes yet or filters are just as good. If you want to experiment with filters, I'd recommend the 'Kai's Power Tools (KPT)', 'Xenofex', 'BladePro' and 'Eye Candy' packages. With the various versions of those packages you can do almost anything.

heh thanks, the bluriness of the text was on purpose, i had it on normal and i didnt really like it, filters are essential for renders and etc and brushes are good to make a good bg.

i have to agree everything looks good but yeah i would have made the the text solid so it could stand out just a bit from the rest of the background, yeah you should have just stick with the 2 images and got rid of the third one, so could have some sort of depth in the background, but i would say the a pixel stretch would have work nicely with this one.

well... with a motion blur only sig, its hard to choose texts lol, i always saved my 3 most used styles which were 2x faded and a blended type one, but none of them actually went with the bg :( i guess only white really goes with a motion blured sig. Thx 4 all the comments :P

great.. im drooling for a tutorial... i give it 9.9/10the only thing i could comment is just put the original render on top of the filtered render and overlay it to make it more clearer as your filtered render doesnt look clear enaughp/s: where do you get the SAMMA font? i like it...

um... i didnt get the font lol and i 4got which font it is, i got it from a font pack, it was like 18mb, if you want ill send u the link for it, btw if you do get it, it was one of the f# fonts