xisto Community
snlildude87

Monk Render (from Some Game) by me, of course

Posted Image

This is a huge one. Click to enlarge.

Here's a sig I made with it:

Posted Image

C & C are welcomed for both. By the way, if anyone knows that C & C stands for, please tell me.

One more thing, if you know the game, post the name of it here, too.

EDIT: Added the last sentence.

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

I like it! It looks like he's picking up your name, about to hurl it into the neck of some evil warrior-monk. It could afford to be a little bigger, maybe not diagonal because that kind of messes it up, in my opinion.9/10 - stylish :P

I believe C & C means Comments & Conserns. Not to sure either. Sig looks really nice, I love it. Nice render also. A little choppy in place but really nice.

Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

I believe C & C means Comments & Conserns. Not to sure either. Sig looks really nice, I love it. Nice render also. A little choppy in place but really nice.

184549[/snapback]

Correction KuBi :( Ive been around IFSkinZone for sometime, and C&C suppose to mean Comments & Compliments. Well, anyways I like the sig :( its very good. Nice Background, the colors fit well with the render. GoodJob 10/10 :P

OMGZ Kubi was pwned :( :( :P<3 all the same

Thank you all for the good responses. I thought C&C had a comment in there, but I couldn't figure out what the other c stood for. Comments and criticisms makes whole lot more sense because comments and compliments are sort of synonyms.

i don't recollect seeing him in the game, been awhile since i played though, but i think its coming from Jade empire for the xbox, but it s choppy in som parts, like around the head the right arm and such. but still good.

i don't recollect seeing him in the game, been awhile since i played though, but i think its coming from Jade empire for the xbox, but it s choppy in som parts, like around the head the right arm and such. but still good.

184787[/snapback]

That's because he's from Virtua Fighter 4...not Tekken 5. I did not read the footnotes of the wallpaper. Silly me.

Thanks for the compliment though.