xisto Community
Becca

My Hamsters ! My Hamsters

My hamster doesn't just it there it runs around in the ball I bought it. My hamsters are brothers but they started to fight when they "matured" is that the word??/anyways so I had to buy a new flipping cage..HAMSTERS ARE CUTE LITTLE FLUFFY BALLS AWWE XXI took mine to the vet only once. For a check up thats all.

Hamsters are ok, i've only had one and that thing was a friggin' escape artist. She would push her staircaise under her wheel, balance herself on it, twist open the latches and run to mother's closet. We always found her inside Mom's shoes. Now I have a Rat named Lucy (her mother was Wilhelmina -- i was reading Dracula when i got them). i carry her around with me and teach her to steal things. I cant get her to steal paper money without shredding it tho =(.

When I Was 7 I use to have a pet horse. It was invisible...SeriouslyMy bestfriend made me believe that it was real. I didn't before but she kept convincing me. So I believed her. I got over it after 10 minutes.

I have a hamster. It's fat and it's about 3 months old. I need to pay more attention to it...but all it does it sleep when I'm awake. So it's a problem for him being noctornal.

Here's my hamster story!I used to have three hamsters, 2 males 1 female. One male and female breeded and we got 6 babies. The male that didn't breed with the female got beaten to death by her and died. She then ate 2 of the babies. We then noticed that she and the remaining male adult hamster were getting into fights; the male was protecting the remaing babies from her. He ended up killing her and she killed him. The baby hamsters got out some how one day and my cat ate them. This is a true story, too.

They eat their babies to protect them silly. The mother thinks they might get hurt or anything and wants to protect them and the don't know how...so they eat thm thinking it is safe...but they just die in stead...

what a way to protect them O_o .. i'be heard of that too... and i also hear that they eat them if ppl see them too mucho.. i guess they think they're mutants like "why if everybody seeing my babies.. are they... wrong?! omg i dont want that u.u *eats them*"

lmao yeah...My hamsters are nesrly dying !!! seriously :(

Cross breed, between a Sheep Dog ; who was a bit .. mad. And a Basset hound.. ya know.. those ones with short legs..She was called snoopy.. and used to trp on her ears..

I had 3 hamsters and they all died mysteriously one night..1 was named rickyanother one was named Boband the last one was jackThey all kept me company when i was little but some times they were a pain in teh butt when you had to feed them and clean up the poop =/ Then one day they all died :'(

I have only ever had one hamster and ever since my parents would not buy me another one, maybe its just luck or maybe as a child i was just plain bad with animals cause my hamster died, it got out of its cage one night, god only knows how, and we never EVER found it anywhere, so im clueless to this very day, also i had a pet snake too and i forgot one day to give it water... and you guess it, it roasted in the sun. poor thing :D

I had a hamster once. I moved back from Spain to Wales though, and I couldn't take him with me.. :DThen I got a little fishie and a terrapin and the terrapin ate the fishie. My animals are cool. :D

I preferr cats. they're cooler.. actualy, come to think of it, hamsters are locked up all day, so they would actually be better than cats.. ;_: they jump on tables and eat my food when I'm not looking.Though, hamsters are cute and cool.they should make a new computer game where the lead character is a ninja hamster.