xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hondoguy

Free Webhosts what does this free webpost have?

Well I'm new here but I do that the answer to your question cane asily be found a number of places. Just look on the main page, you need 10 hosting credits (you get these by posting like you just did) for the basic package and 30 for the advanced pack. If you are approved for hosting you have to keep active on the forum to maintain your account.

You get credits by posting if forums like give credts(forum states if you don't get credits).Once you have 10 credits, you request a hosting using vujas forum. If your posts are good quality and non spam, you'll be accepted. If not, denied. 10 Credits is for Package 1, 2gigs BW, I believe, and 50 megs of disk space. Package 2 costs 30 credits, 5gig BW and 150megs of disk space. Too keep your hosting active you must post on the forums and maintain over 10 credits preferably.If you go under 4 credits your hosting is suspended untill you get back about 7. You lose 1 credit each day. Simple as that.Welcome to Xisto hope you enjoy your stay, also, moved to the correct forum.

I have suggested some one with the same . the good site is ======= where you will get Php, MySQL and ad free web site to 125MB and Unlimited Bandwidth.

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Link removed. You are posting too many links to this site, like you're advertsing them for some reason. Advertising is forbidden.
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

Are we allowed to advertise other free hosting companies on Xisto.com forums? I'm asking because I don't want to get banned if I give you some links. But I personally recommend you this site. Till now, it was a very good and stable hosting service.You have to post constantly in order to keep up with your host, but you'll be amazed how easy your credits shall increase.Enjoy this site & have a good day!

Firstly, at 0 credits your account is suspended and you only need 4 to unsuspend it. You are given 2 automatically when accepted. And you will only be denied hosting if you keep breaking the boardrules.

Secondly, you do not have to post constantly to keep your site up. You only have to post enough to keep your site up, which can be as little as one post every 2 days. But if you "save" credits ie post enough to get 20, you can forget about Xisto for 19 days and before coming back and posting again.

The credit system is generous and I also think the lower the total amount of credits you have, the more credits you get per post (don't quote me on that ... just found the post (#2), it's on Xisto, but the credit system work pretty much the same way)