xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Panda Render as seen by saint-michael

OMG super props dude, whoever you made this sig for must be pimped-out.Nice work, I'ma see if I can find the original and compare them... did you get it from google?Don't really need to though, Mike's stuff is always the hotness.Panda

it was used for you panda, its a little choppy at some parts are a little choppy but you can brush that out with no problem and use what i used for that part of the render.

Like you said Mike, it is a little choppy in places. It looks like the original image has been enlarged because its all a little blurry. Having said that, the sig you made with it seems to remove all those problems or a least make them unnoticable. Excellent work! :P

well the feet is the most noticable about the choppy parts., but yeah use the top half and your good to go.

Judging your your panda gift sig, I think this will definitely be a worthy download. The render is blurry, and his right arm is a bit choppy, but that shouldn't be that noticable when you shrink it down for a sig.

Thanks dude.