xisto Community
Assassin

What's Your Current Homepage?

I use google as homepage but not for search engine becasue thanks to FireFox, there's a google search function built in!

My homapage is google becasue it's very light and I dont want a blank page...

GOOGLE!!! What can i say? FAST, GOOD SEARCHES, and well... its just "Mighty Google" lmao!

Hi dear friends i setted google on my home page bkos this is faster cleare and king of search engines so i setted google.some time i set yahoo on my home page.amy nfo on my email address plz_pay@yahoo.comThank You !Have a nice day to all my friends.

I've Currently set my homepage as about:blank.I dont want to load any page unnecessarily. I'll visit google only when I am in need of something so I didnt add it as my home page. Once my site is complete then I'd surely add it as my home page.

I always use a blank page as my home page, but now that I installed Apache on my computer, I'm going to make a local home page with some functions that I often use, and an import of my favorite links or something.

My homepage at mum's house is google, its useful. I dont like it as my homepage but ive got no idea what i'd replace it with. Mayby the Xisto forums? For posting one or two times a day, mayby even ogame.My dad doesnt have a homepage and ive got no idea why lol.

just the blank one. if i use google or yahoo as the start page, it will look for a connection, but since i don't have connection most of the time, it's just set for the blank page. and besides, i use my browsers to create my pages for my website.

Google is and always was my home page. I?ve thought sometimes to put my website, my email or something like that but finally I keep Google on it. Now I have it personalized with news I want, weather, and it?s easy to check if there are new gmails messages, although this feature is down every often lately.