xisto Community
Assassin

What's Your Current Homepage?

yea well seems i will have to change my homepage to another website so as to save bandwidth too

1. my first one was always msn homepage2. then i had blueyonder or what ever it was called again for a while3 - currant. i have it as google and i think it probaly the best one and plan on sticking with it for a while

Mine happens to be the default netscape.net page or something like that. I'm too lazy to look. lol. i'm just energy ridden to today. Its annoying that when you open the browser the page loads and its not exactly fast as google.com. i just press STOP. its a daily routine thats if i play on the computer. My laptop has about:blank. After having Norton load i don't ahve the patience. lol.

what i have is MY DAILY GOOGLE READ. it keeps me updated with the latest updates on all things google everytime i go online -- in just one page! :)

I use google's personalized home page. Lets me scan my email real quick, check 'em RSS's, look at the general recent news, see the weather in my area, all in less than a second.

Comcast.net is mine. I'm a Comcast user so that was the default and I decided not to change it because I like to read the news headlines. Plus if I need to search for something I just use that page. The search engine is google powered so it's practically the same. :rolleyes:

I have Google. Actually, it's the Firefox version of Google.. the default Firefox startpage. But there's no reason to change it.. Google is a nice, simple page, and useful to boot ^^~

My current homepage is NetVibes! It was an idea started in France and it is one of the latest personalized homepages. this idea has already been developed by Microsoft (Start) and Google?s personal homepage. Netvibes is powered by AJAX (Asynchronous Javascript and XML). Its also takes a little longer time to load because of the extensive application code :rolleyes:

Currently I use google personalized homepage. It works as a great homepage for me because I usually make around 20 searches a day and all I have to do is click the home button instead of typing in the google address. Also, I like how the page can be easily customized to add the things you want. I added feeds from many of the sites I visit on a daily basis so I can see the new content right from google personalized homepage instead of actually going to the site. It also shows how many new emails I have in gmail which is very convenient.