xisto Community
cse-icons

Ipod Nano New Ipod

I think Ipod mini is the best thing out ruight now....i understand how it is useless for pictures and stuff....but really who actually puts pics on an ipod.....its also a lil pricy cuz its like 20$ cheaper than 20 gb and i would personally buy 20b cuz o the memory and i dont like hving music players too small......but if it had more memory and they didnt make it look long then it would have been better but its still looks nice...and when people see that u have it ...they go crazy..and its the latest thing out right now..

someone in my school has a ipod nano except it looks alot more different. the size is like alot smaller and slimmer. its as slim as 4-5 papers stacked on each size and its about half the length and width of the ipod mini. i dont really see the point in having a ipod that small cause it would be alot easier to lose and brake. its like what if you were eating a cracker and then you just bit the ipod nano. it doesnt make any sense to buy one and i dont even see the point why apple made a ipod nano. and whats the deal of having a ipod. a mp3 is alot cheaper. no one really actually needs like a 400gb memory for storing music. 400gb of music is like listening to music for 400,000 minutes because a song with 1mb is like 1 minute. and with the invention of ipod nano's theres no point to view a slideshow with it. also one more thing cause i dont know. how much memory does a ipod nano mostly store? 20gb?