xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cse-icons

Security Issue With Ctrl+c/copy On Clipboard

This is a very serious issue. It's a good thing that this is not happening to firefox... I thought I was safe with internet explorer if I had all the windows updates available. But it looks like I was wrong. I suggest everyone to either follow the instructions or... use firefox ;-)

Well, I started using Opera a few weeks ago, and I find that it renders most pages more faster and pretty, and the clipboard won't get stolen. However, any script like the button with "Copy this text" or "Highlight this" won't work except on IE.

Wow, thanks for that information. I would paste everything and anything during my websurfing! It is dangerous. The technology they have these days is just plain scary. Even if it is only a script. I sure hope other people are somewhat aware of this. Probably not though. Thanks again.