xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Armegeddon

Gutentag From Armegeddon

Well i finally got the chance to do some posting ever since i had problems with my computer but on to the introduction.Name: ArmegeddonAge:23Birthday 10-15-1981Location: i do alot of traveling so im never in one spot.Been doing web desiging for a few years, doing some php/MySql stuff, get ready for the age of xhtml, which should be interesting in the coming years of programming.would like to start graphical design to broading my computer skills as well, and cannot wait to get my hosting account started here as well.

Welkom to Xisto Armegeddon! (I hope I got that right)

Your profile says you live in a German castle, is that true? Some of those old German castles are truly awesome, it's hard to understand how people must have lived when these castles were built.

I see you also want to improve your graphical skills, you certainly come to the right place. The Xisto GFX crew here will give you all the help you need, just go through some of the posts in Xisto Graphics and you'll see what I mean. These people have a huge amount of talent and are more than willing to help people learn.

I also have an interest in web design, and I too want to learn xhtml. I hardly even know what it is or does. I'm still learning how to use PHP effectively.

Once again, welcome to Xisto and I look forward to seeing your future posts. :)

well its more like want to learn how it is done i have a good eye for graphical design, just want to learn how to do it and what programs I hear alot of adobe photoshop from what i seen on these graphic forums. I did make a post earlier in the Sig of the week contest always wanted to do some voting and I did, i think that is good right.well xhtml is trimmer and stricter form of html, that is heavily used for xml documention for server side content and database stuff. By stricter i mean that they got rid of alot of coding that's obsolete.well no I don't live in a german castel rent it to High LOL!!! well lets just say trying to stay warm was pretty hard to come by, by yeah i would have to agree that it would be cool to live in one.

Wooohooo go GERMANY! hahaha. im german to by the way. im sure youll like it here and everything. its a very nice community. oh and go play the army game! haha its like the best forum game ever. just klick on army system on the top of the page. if you have questions you want to ask me in german or something just come ask me. you can also talk to me about website design/photoshop ect i like to do that a lot too. Lucas

welcome aboard, yeah we are growing community, with some elite players up in here, and our gfx department is growing as well, enjoy yourself and hand fun.

Armegeddon, (Armageddon?)I'm glad you decided to join this wonderful forum. We are very informal and friendly people that just love to post ideas and codes. You will find that this forum houses age ranges from 10 to 60+ Wow huh? This forum appeals to so many diverse people that I just love to be here.For your information, I have place few key links in my signature. Please feel free to browse around and if you would like to ask more questions PM (private message) moderators. You can identify moderators in blue color by the member signed in list, or by the names from the shoutbox. Consider the shoutbox as quick chat line and remember to refresh (the auto refresh is set to 30 minutes).Once again, welcome aboard.PS, were you Guest11 by any chance? :)